I am tired of their drama and wedding . Now since the wedding already took place on BB they will soon get the news that Sara's grandmom passed away and in that pretext they will be going home. They already did what was asked by BB and I am sure they are getting an handsome amount for all the dramebaazi.
I will be soooooo happy when they leave. What about you guys/gals.
I really want to know wat will be thier reaction wen they will get to know that public knows thier secret....
You may never know, BB may inform them before they come out. If the situation gets tense then there is a good chance they'll be informed like the Jade Goody incident she was informed whilst in the BB house but then again that was a completely different issue and a much more serious one. If things escalate or get violent on the outside BB could tell them but i doubt it.
ab shadi main manu and ammi aaye hain!!! unhone nahi bataya ki dadi expire ho gayee.pehele to how could any relative can enter the big boss!! is saal to bigboss ki image hi kharab ho gayee
Well to be honest Bigg Boss must now be aware that the news of them being already married has reached the media so they might eliminate both of them by saying that they have been dishonest in order to have their wedding on TV
but thats just a hunch.. Does that mean that EVERYTHING on Bigg Boss is scripted??
I hope not bcos that would be then boring to watch..