Originally posted by: sarasingh86
I hope he makes to final. 👍🏼
i doubt ...
to reach final i guess u need to be either damaqueen or politically correct .........rahul doesnt fit into any catagory
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sarasingh86
I hope he makes to final. 👍🏼
Originally posted by: kuttabhai
i doubt ...
to reach final i guess u need to be either damaqueen or politically correct .........rahul doesnt fit into any catagory
Originally posted by: sarasingh86
You are right. I don't want him to be either of them(damaqueen or politically correct) . I like him being straightforward and being himself.
Whether he wins or not ,he won our hearts by being what he is, which is rare scene in this house.....👍🏼