Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh gosh bhinder,drilabh,visrom,jiya etc. wow yaar great work maine is thread ko pehle post ke baad khola hi nahi tha,I was thinking you people were just discussing shivaji satam in KBC par yahaan pe itne achche likhe hue hai I didn't know,your works are just hillarious,superb work,looks like now i'll have to open this thread after every new post
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG! I couldn't come online for 2 days and looks like I've missed a lot here!!

Shivaji Satam on KBC??! [:D/] Chalo koi toh fyada hua KBC ko Sony pe shift karne ki....But, I wish Daya and Aditya would participate too 😔 But, I guess that's not gonna happen anytime soon. They are both pretty shy right? I doubt if they would participate even if they were asked to... Or maybe they were asked, but they declined the offer...

P.S. : Sorry for barging into the discussion like this ppl, I didnt follow the discussion through the previous pages 😛
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Visrom - I just read your post Visrom....Awesome! Had me in splits 🤣 Fabulous ending. Great job yaar 👏
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SRK's kbc was known to be less popular. But it was not IMO. The two actors have two different styles, and that is why such feeling. I prefer Amithabh sir to host, since the show is very flexible with him.
visrom thumbnail

Just watching KBC where they have called some serial actresses including the Comedy Circus lady and Saas Bina Sasural lady.

Couldn't they call Vaishnavi Dhanraj??? Not even one lady from CID - the most popular show on Sony???? That's bad....😒

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Expwcting that is out of the world! 😡
visrom thumbnail

CID is given a ROYAL ignore. These stupid ladies who don't even know which is the star in the solar system. 😡

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

CID is given a ROYAL ignore. These stupid ladies who don't even know which is the star in the solar system. 😡

Yeah i saw that too!!!! Uff! Even a "panchi pass" kid knows that.. 😉