sufi yaar!!
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
That's a gr8 news ashi....U must be sooooo happy na??😃😃I'm soooooooo glad for u...n for evryone else too.....whom she actually replied!!😃
And guys....wat does it matter if she's writing the same reply to evryone...wats important is that she actually took time out and wrote to us....wen we all know that she hates surfing on the net....the fact that she cares abt us is more important that the stuff she wrote!!!
And I love Ashi and Yuvi soooooooooooooo much coz of that!!!😳 Coz both of them respect their fans and care for them!!!!😃
Originally posted by: anvesha rulz
OMG!!!!!! I still dont believe this.....I was not in town since the past 4 days and now as soon as I check my mail box.....what I get to see is a mail from Priya Wal herself 😃.................finally finally I get a reply from someone whom I love sooooooooooo much...whom I adore soooooo much....someone who is truly my inspiration....my idol 😃
its a combined mail sent to arnd 8 ppl.....and it makes me feel proud to say that I am amongst those 8......its such a sweet gesture on her part to reply to her fans.......even if those mails were sent ages ago
I am sooooooooooooooo happy.....actually I was dumbstruck when I saw the name Priya Wal......but as the feeling sunk in I was jumping...yelling....in short turning mad 😆 😆.....this is the best day ever.......first Raj and now Priya.....god I love these 2 soooooo much 😳
Originally posted by: ashi rocks
lolz ashita...........I already knew. someone had posted abt it. but i can envision u jumping up and down😆
good keep it up.....u come back after 4 days.....good to see a topic from u!😉
Yeah ashi...evn I can imagine u in that manner!!!!!😃😃😃
One of ur happiest days....isnt it???