~*Blue Castle Creationz*~|Open|updt pg 23 |PKYEK- Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

153

Views

18.2k

Users

67

Likes

281

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Elite Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago
lovely update shrutz....n i can c..zor shor se ur loveeeeeee for PKYEK....😆😉
5QB7R6QYYM6PKNGS thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
WOWWWW! Shruti, awesome workkk! 👏 keep it up and please add me to ur PM list..😉
XQ4EKPXZLDGQJUMW thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Nice updateee girl =) you're doing great! 😃
...Mina... thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Hiiii Shruti Diiii!!!😃 Nice to meet you, diii, my name is Mina!
Diii, could I please request 5 Ramayan avis from you plssss?
This border plsss diii, it's very nice!
(0:02-0:17)
(0:18-0:30)
(0:31-0:44)
(1:04-1:19)
(1:20-1:32)
For text on all the avis diii, plsss write Uttar Ramayan. Thanks diii.😊 And diii, if possible, could you please stack them horizontally and vertically plsss diii?
Thanks! And please do PM me diiii when done.😳

Related Topics

Avatar and Signatures Shop thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 4 years ago

#12 Hi, my name Priya and I have been creating since November 2009. I make signatures, icons and animations. I would like to thank everyone for...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".