Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i agree ROFL<font color="#cc0000">After watching saathiya for a while something has been bugging me, Ahem reminded me of someone, but i could not work out who. Now finally i know who it is. Ahem Modi reminds me of the alien from koy mill gaya Jadoo.
</div>They got the same nose.
<div>What say people?</font>
I think ahem looks like Vikas sethi what u guys think
Originally posted by: moonstruck
exactly!!especially when he has stubble. They can play twins.Without stubble he reminds me of the bend it like beckham actorand when he smiles with narrowed eyes he looks like amber for saajan ghar jaan hai






OMG - I wasn't expecting that ... wooo! I almost had a heartattach!