Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will not believe this until I see it happpen. How many other times have we heard that AJ was going to be replaced? The months kept changing. We never get the honest story, so I take the article with a grain of salt...Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-
TB Article :Link :Zee's New show May Replace Agle Janam by End of November..!!😕ðŸ˜"" The show is expected to launch in the third week of November, and will in all probability replace Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo. "ðŸ˜ðŸ˜OMG..!! I m gonna Miss Shali badly..!!ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
I agree with you that the show had some good storylines and characters like Loha...mostly at the beginning. The show touched on some serious and important topics, which I liked.Originally posted by: V4EARAG46T5SIUU5
If this is true, then it is very sad. We will never see the likes of Loha Singh again. What a character he is! AJ is a great story but very poorly written. If it had been written in a mature way, it could have been a masterpiece.
In the initial stages, it was like reading a novel. Somewhere it went off the rail tracks ... and well ...
Now it seems the serial is having a hard time drawing the viewers back again.
3rd week of nov?????? So it means new show starting at 15th Nov????
Aj if ends will be good as new show will see loss as its slot is taken by SGP.Zee will bang its head 1 more time
Originally posted by: chocolate_boy
3rd week of nov?????? So it means new show starting at 15th Nov????
Aj if ends will be good as new show will see loss as its slot is taken by SGP.Zee will bang its head 1 more time...Too correct..Zee r in Trouble for sure..😆😆😆Fine Let them pay