Poll
should maaneet take thier love to another level?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sid-khan
Okay I just read one of GC interview from a magazine today, and has just got more respect for him, he is very down to earth, n thats what i love about him.
He said that he is conservatice what matters about - - - u know what i mean.He is sooo cool
Originally posted by: sid-khan
Okay I just read one of GC interview from a magazine today, and has just got more respect for him, he is very down to earth, n thats what i love about him.
He said that he is conservatice what matters about - - - u know what i mean.He is sooo cool
I AGREE 2 UR POST