Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: acromasc
Then left watching geet :-| and watch u prefer.
We dont asked u to confirm us when u will be bored of geet :p
We specially i still prefer it than all other
Originally posted by: acromasc
Then left watching geet :-| and watch u prefer.
We dont asked u to confirm us when u will be bored of geet :p
We specially i still prefer it than all other
OMG Jyoti and Behnein are flawelesss, haha, good oneee!
Originally posted by: skoleordbog
Hey I also disagree with TM,I still love watching geet and its only getting better. ButYou are very rude now, is this the way you talk to people? huh?It was her oppinion, and if she wants to share, who are you to tell her to stop watching Geet huh?😳 Now I am being rude, but its not fair of you.I know her topic can give bad effect on forum and lots of argements but still chill
i think its get better and better .. but if zats wat u think then simple solution is.. QUIT THE SHOW...😃it will save u frm boredom...since u almost find it boring😊...
Do dil.....
She met him in an unfavorable time when she was running behind the time to save him. Save the only one member of his family whom she call his...
OLD PART LINK https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5011127 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5009334 new part on blog who want please...
Hey Guys! I’m excited to be back after a long break and to dive back into my story. The Prologue is now posted, and Chapter 1 will be coming...
This is the story of Maan Geet . The couple who love each other and married secretly . This story will tell their everlasting love, and...
94