Poll

Which pair do YOU prefer?

Login To Vote
diivya thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
Though Meera and Yash looks good together, I would go for Meera and Dev. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Bcause..

1) Meera and Dev have already started bonding with each other๐Ÿ˜Š

2) Before Yah entered,I started imagining Meera- Dev as a future couple ๐Ÿ˜›

3) I want Meera & Geet together..I mean they would be a cute Devrani-Jethani cum friends relationship. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

1k

Users

5

Likes

4

Frequent Posters

mausam19 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
Though Meera and Yash looks good together, I would go for Meera and Dev. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Bcause..

1) Meera and Dev have already started bonding with each other๐Ÿ˜Š

2) Before Yah entered,I started imagining Meera- Dev as a future couple ๐Ÿ˜›

3) I want Meera & Geet together..I mean they would be a cute Devrani-Jethani cum friends relationship. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I AGREE TO THI PART , I WANT POSITIVE PERSON AS GEET'S DEVRANI . I WANT POSITIVE BOND AS MAAN IS NOT GOING TO HAVE ANY RELATION WITH DEV SO MEERA CAN BE A BRIDGE BETWEEN DEV , & MAAN , GEET
.
Edited by roshni19 - 15 years ago
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
meera and dev....he needs a good girl not a evil scheming b****
frndship_trust thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
Merra with Yash! dey make g8 couple! really awesome!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
Meera and Dev got along well but I enjoy the teasing of Meera by Yash.

I think I'm definitely leaning more towards YaRa. :)

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".