Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
so emotional...

now wht will geet do???

its really taking my nerves awesome update
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Poor geet but i m glad dev is a jerk........ Enogh of crying she should move on wid her life
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow that was so nice update can u plz update the next part soon
nisha_bh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d pm dear.....
its really too good....
i m in part 9.....n loving d spark of love in their relationship.....
n i always believe,frndsp is d base 4 any relationship.
so,its really feels nice to see maan n geet as frndz😊
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That rat.....who ends a marriage over a phone? Coward!!

Great update as usual..I am hooked.....
love_lavnya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hye,
Dear,

Woahhhhh!!!! AWESOME update...
I feel so sorry for Geet as she feels so useless this whole time but then again I am also happy because Maaneet can happen now !!! YaY!!! I am loving this!!!
pls dear add me in u r pm list n do pm when u update the next more part for weekend
plsssssss update soon

love u

Another update...This is the last one for the day...see you guys tomorrow...Please post...I want to hear your thoughts...

Part 11: To be or Not to be…

<Maan's monologue>

It felt like shards of glass was splashed across my chest…I couldn't see her on the floor in that state…She had fainted and had fell on the ironing board...and both of them had collapsed on the floor…her hand scraped the metallic stand of the table….it was just a scratch…she didn't bleed..

Meera: "Geet uto…geet.."

I rushed to the kitchen to get some water and sprinkled it on her face…she reacted but she wasn't fully awake…she was still unconscious…

Maan: " We should get her to the hospital…"

Meera: "haann…"

Meera was in a shock and didn't respond to me…

Maan: " I don't think she has had anything to eat the whole day….did she eat last night?"

Meera: "Huh…"

Maan: "Meera…did she eat anything last night? " I shook her by her hand…

Meera: " No …she said she wasn't hungry…"

Maan: " Get me some water with salt and sugar mixed…"

Meera rushes to the kitchen and gets me the glass of water mixed with sugar and salt…

In the meanwhile, I lifted her and placed her on the bed…and added some pillows to support her neck…

Meera starts feeding her the water with a spoon…and Geet's head keeps sliding…

Meera: " Ise mujhe do…got sit on the other side and hold her head…"

Meera holds her head steady and I feed her the water slowly with the spoon…

We finish the whole glass…time was passing by much slower than usual…

We were just planning to get her out to the hospital…when she mumbled something and was slowly regaining consciousness…

I got up and moved to the end of the room…Meer helped her to get up…

She saw me near the door…she didn't react …I took it as a sign that she didn't mind myself being there…

Her eyes were moist again…

Meera: "Geet tumne apni yeh kya haalat baniye raki hain…"

Geet: " Meera you wont…understand…please…"

Meera: " Common get up…just go wash your face and come back…lets eat something…"

I walked out of the bedroom and waited in the living room…meera came out too…she started digging into the refrigerator for some frozen stuff…

Maan: "Meera don't give that…mein ghar se khana leke aata hoon…"

I rushed back to my apartment and packed some afternoon leftovers and came back in a jiffy…it was enough for both her and meera…Daadima was puzzled at my actions…but I told her that I will explain everything later…

I was back in her apartment…Meera had the door open for me…I gave her the food and asked her to re-heat it… I couldn't hold back…I walked into the kitchen with her…

Maan: "Meera what happened…why is she hurting so much?"

Meera:" MK…woh!" she hesitated " Thoda personal problem hai…"

Maan: " Meera please….dont hold back anything…I want to help…"

<Meera's monologue> MK…"please"….I didn't have to worry about Geet anymore….I relaxed….

<Maan's monologue>

I didn't care how I came across…I wanted to know what hurt her so badly…

Meera: "MK….Geet's husband wants to break up their relationship…"

My whole world came crumbling down…She must be hurting so badly…no wonder vusne yeh haalat baniye raki hai apni…

Meera: " He doesn't want to do anything legal yet…but wants a break and has asked her not to contact him…he said he will reach out if anything changes…"

I didn't know what to tell her…how can I make her feel any better…If only I could say or do anything…ANYTHING….

Just then she walked out of the bedroom…she sat down on the couch…I stayed in the hallway between the kitchen and living room…I didn't want to be in her line of sight…I didn't want her to feel embarrassed in my presence…

Meera took the food to her in a plate…

Just then Yash came in….He walked straight into the kitchen and was surprised to see me standing there…

Yash: " MK aap…"

Maan: " Meera needed help…" before I could finish my sentence he cut me off..

Yash: " How is she? "

Maan: " I think she is low on sugar, she is eating now…hopefully she will be fine soon…on the personal front…I think you know better…"

Meera: "Yash…where were you….lucky that MK was here...else…" She was almost in tears…

Yash: " Actually my cab is waiting…I needed change….let me settle that…and will be back…"

I instantly got my wallet and gave him $50.

He walked out…

Her phone rang….she looked at the number and didn't react… Meera signaled that we will let her take the call…

My phone rang at the same instant…It was daadima…she sounded upset and wanted to check on me…

I thought I would be able to explain better in person…I told meera that I will be back in a few minutes and left to see Daadima…

I was back at my apartment and tried to convince Daadi that everything was ok and that meera needed some help as she was not feeling well…I didn't  know why…but I didn't want to tell her what was going on downstairs…She insisted on visiting meera but I convinced her to stay back and asked her to visit the next day.

I took the elevator down and came back to her apartment…it didn't seem right…something had happened…

Meera was crying…

Maan: " Meera what happened…are you ok?"

Meera: "Maan…geet is not in the apartment…"

I looked at the plate…she had not even finished half the roti…

Maan:" What are you saying…you were here right?"

Meera: " I just went to freshen up…She was attending that call… and when I came back…she wasn't here…her purse is missing too…"

This was very bad news…just then Yash entered….meera informed him that Geet was missing…

Where are you Geet?...where will we look for you….

Maan: " Do you know whose call it was?"…

Meera:" Her phone…."

We looked around and we found her phone….I was even more troubled that she didn't even have her phone on her…how are we going to you reach you geet?

We checked the logs and found that the call was from Dev….We were all shocked and contemplating if we should call Dev back….

Meera was the only one who could talk to Dev….

Maan: " You should call him…you should find out what they spoke about…that is the only way we are going to have any clue to trace her…"

Meera dialed back in a haste…no use…there was a good chance Dev was avoiding the calls as it was from her mobile phone…Meera kept trying Dev's number from her cellphone as well…

There was no time to waste…it was only a couple of minutes since she left the apartment…

Maan:" She couldn't have gone far…let circle around the block…lets go…"

Meera, yash and I rushed downstairs…

Yash: " MK…I think we should split….Meera…go with MK…I will cover the other side…"

We rushed to the garage and picked up the merc….we circled the block a couple of times…she was nowhere to be found…

We circled back in the neighboring places…my thoughts ran wild…I feared for her safety…

I closed my eyes…her face flashed from the wintery evening…" Lekin…I can promise that I will walk with you until you feel ….it"….…a strange feeling came over me…I wanted to check out my hunch…

We parked the car in the parking garage and rushed through the airport aisles…We cleared delta counter, United, LAN….no sight of her…Geet where are you?  Meera was going crazy…and then …A sigh of relief…Meera was teary eyed at her sight at the American airlines counter…She was flying to Toronto….

Part 12: Hoshiarpur to Toronto…

shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update......
So sorry for geet... but Its good that dev out of geet's life.... atelast she can live her life with maan...

waiting for next update...
love_lavnya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dear ,

Thanks for pm I will comment after I read

thanks for pm

love u
shreya satish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it....