Thangam Oct 25-29 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiqu thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

Well 1st of all, if Thangam team  uses all the actors well, they will be able to have some masala to carry on with the series, since it's just focused on one person, it's hard to find stories to keep the series going, so it's better to end it. I bet they had nothing else to drag on abt, so they picked on to this pregnancy matter, and I somehow had a feeling that Ganga isn't gona be pregnant!!
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Anjali for the update.

I absolutely don't like this track. I wanted Ganga to be pregnant - she was even after maadu muttinathu.  Even though the story was dragging I was glad they showed her expecting. This I don't like. That too going all the way through Seemandham without being pregnant.

I am sure they will say she can't have a baby again.
kuttyponnu thumbnail
So is Ayya going to punish Ganga for lying? This nonsense that his mother will separate them is too much. Are they such babies. In any case the baby is not there so the mother will know about it. I think the story writers do not know how to take the story forward
keswari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttyponnu

So is Ayya going to punish Ganga for lying? This nonsense that his mother will separate them is too much. Are they such babies. In any case the baby is not there so the mother will know about it. I think the story writers do not know how to take the story forward

yeah, wat a stupid excuse by telling the mother will separate them ! 😡
how long were they goin to pretend Ganga is preggy and dun tell me the mother who was a Collector (rite?) wouldnt suspect why ganga's tummy was growing big at all and when her due date arrives...a baby was suppose to appear out of nowhere???

and so now the mother had heart attack and the doc will say hide anything shocking 😲  from her...so they are gonna keep mum over what happened at the seemandham is it? 🤢
singgakutty thumbnail
😕 what a load of rubbish..
keen_critic thumbnail

Okay - SK and co decided not to tell about this abortion matter for some time -  fine - Accepted - BUT were they thinking of hiding for a     L O N G time...like infinity... how long they thought they will pull it off - why did Ganga agree to the fake Seemandam then - she had the anju soru also - wasn't it cheating? How is she going to justify that?

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too felt sad for her cry and DRs explanation seemed so gross Pindam ,.... Itha munnadi panna testsla theriyatha?

Also what is the muted dialogue with in flashback? Does Ganga know what it is? Then why did she tell that?
keen_critic thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Also what is the muted dialogue with in flashback? Does Ganga know what it is? Then why did she tell that?

Correct. They think we viewers are dumb and will accept whatever they dish out.

One more thing - why did Ganga allow Ayya to talk all the veera vasanam knowing fully well that what Kula and team is saying is true - she should have known that Ayya will have egg on his face  when she confessed to the truth - why she allowed to him go ON and ON defending her?  
keswari thumbnail

Originally posted by: keen_critic

Correct. They think we viewers are dumb and will accept whatever they dish out.

One more thing - why did Ganga allow Ayya to talk all the veera vasanam knowing fully well that what Kula and team is saying is true - she should have known that Ayya will have egg on his face  when she confessed to the truth - why she allowed to him go ON and ON defending her?  JUST TO DRAG ON AND ON THE SEEMANDHAM SCENE TO COVER UP AS MANY EPISODES AS POSSIBLE SO THAT THEY CAN REACH  THOUSANDS OF EPISODES 😡 ðŸ¤¢