Misti, loved Abhya's quandary. I am glad that you are putting Abhay's expressions for a good use. Can't wait to see more of these.
Cheers,Laxmi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Misti, loved Abhya's quandary. I am glad that you are putting Abhay's expressions for a good use. Can't wait to see more of these.
Cheers,Laxmi
This was a good one......I am just speechless.
Honthon mein aisi baat
(Honthon mein aisi baat main dabaake chali aayi
Khul jaye wohi baat to duhaayi hai duhaayi) -2
Haan re haan, baat jismein pyaar to hai, zaher bhi hai hay
Honthon mein aisi baat main dabaake chali aayi
Khul jaye wohi baat to duhaayi hai duhaayi
😆 😆 good one, misti
i am enjoying this re-depiction
Thank you Sigrid. I am glad that you liked it.😉😃 Misti, loved it.....to come to forum after long and read this.......👏
Thanks laxmis.....Abhay does have some priceless expressions.......I am just filling in the gaps.😉
Misti, your comic strip encouraged me to watch that episode and it wasn't a bad episode. Actually, after watching few additional ones, it seems that August was the worst month for Abhay track and it started from the time he moved to PB. Before that his actions were excusable on behalf of his confusion, sudden feelings for Radhika when he had none for anybody. Even in August, if they had turned it the other way by showing his past, guilt feelings, remorse on his behavior towards Radhika, it wouldn't have been too bad. The worst of the the track started with that marriage story and those episodes were intolerable.