Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 5: Tujhe Bhula Diya, phir kyun rulaa diyaa?

(Guys, this Part also has a song sequence, chereographed by none other than our very own VM pro - Shonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! (shonapinky)....Amazing work guys...She really put her heart into it to give me a unique VM, totally adhering to my requirements!! Love you Shona!!!)

Jhumri starts going towards Dutta's bedroom and at the bottom of the stairs she notices DP trying to hide behind a pillar! She gets a brainwave to show off. She starts talking to self very loudly, "Aaigaa, Saab bhi is jhumri ko upar bulaaye! Woh bhi Kala Taayi ki tarah mujh par hee bharosaa karte. Mein saab ko khush kardegi aaj." She runs to Dutta's room. DP is shocked to hear this!

==========================

Dutta is at the bottom of the stairs and is about to take the first step, when DP stops him. DP looks around cautiously and then gives a full length stare to Dutta.
DP - "Kyun kar raha hai aise?"...
Dutta's anger rises to its peak, "Aap hote kaun hai...?"
DP cuts in, "Mein aaj, tere aur mere baare mein baat nahi kar raha hai...Mein Naku aur teri baat kar raha hai...Apne baap ki galtiyaan mat dhoraa...Peediyoan tak bhukatnaa padtaa hai Dutta, peediyoan tak...Mat kar!"

Dutta thinks DP is talking about his decision to let go off Naku, he bursts in anger, "Yeh sab aapki wajah se hua hai! Aapkaa saath dene waale ko mein maaf nahi kar saktaa"
DP holds Dutta with both his hands and speaks desperately, "Arre, Jo tere ko zindagi denaa chah rahi hai, tu usse maut de raha hai! Math kar Dutta! Mat kar...Tu chahtaa hai toh mein yahaa se chalaa jaayegaa, par uske saath aisaa mat kar, woh mar jaayegi!"

Dutta remembers the time she was ready to give her life for him on the cliff, "Kyun jaaye? Mein iss mauth ke paas aapko chod ke nahi jaayegi"

He gets restless, his legs become weak...He yet again regrets asking her to get out when Kala and AS come and start cribbing and shedding crocodile tears.
AS cries, "Aap humaare betee ko mujh se cheen naa chahte ho, phir se? Hum dutta ke bagaair nahi jee sakte, hum aapke haath jod te hain, humaare bete ko humaare khilaf bhadkaana band kee jeeye!"
Kala decides to intervene before things get out of hand, "Bhaoo, tu yahaan se jaa! Nahi toh yeh aadmi phir se humari khushi das legaa! Tu jaa!"...Dutta gives DP a hard stare and DP returns a hopeless stare, He tries for the last time, "Apne par daya kar Dutta...Mat maar usse"

Dutta walks confused, DPs words falling on his ears!!

=====================================

Dutta is lost in thought and reaches his room! He sees a figure lying on the bed, covered completely with the blanket! He gets worried and thinks, "Naku toh theek hai na?"...He hesitates for a long time, should he call the servant to check Naku or should he check her out himself. Not able to bear her pain, he moves ahead and gradually removes the blanket from the face, only to find Jhumri's face staring at him, with a silly smile! Jhumri immediately gets up on Dutta's shocked face! Dutta shouts at her, "Ae ladki, yahaan kya kar rahi hai?". Jhumri's blanket falls a little and Dutta realizes that Jhumri is in the barest of her clothes! His anger rises high and he asks her, "Yeh sab kya hai?, Bata nahi toh..."...Jhumri gets a little scared but then remembers the green notes that she would get for this task and musters courage, "Aaigaa, mere peir..."...Dutta cuts her and holds her hand to pull her out of the bed, "Chup kar jaa ladki, tujhe toh..."...He pulls her and the blanket falls down and jhumri falls straight on Dutta...Just then Naku comes in. Jhumri notices Naku and holds Dutta tight, turns his head, with Dutta's back towards Naku and Jhumri hidden behind Dutta's frame!

Naku enters the room and notices Jhumri and Dutta very close. For few seconds, she goes blank. She watches the whole scene with mouth wide open, she stares at Dutta dumbstruck! Suddenly, her world starts revolving, her vision becomes fuzzy and she just sees Dutta in front of her. In an instant, her eternal love story moves in front of her...She sees him handing her the chai in the dhaaba, getting her apples in the jungle, she sees their passionate and "Being One" Hug in Anna's den, his extended hands for his public proposal yet in each of the scene, Dutta and she were alone on a barren land, Just he and her and their eternal love. The love that she has lived and breathed and had seen Dutta do the same...The love that had become the basic necessity of their life like food and shelter! She sees that feeling, that passion, that eternity in front of her and a sharp pain, originating from her heart, envelops her! Her mind was having a hard time processing what she just saw,

it just didnt map with her vision, her feeling, and the love she and ,he have lived for. Which world had she landed? Where was she? What was happening? Nothing made sense to her, the room, the house, the air or the furniture around her! She suddenly looses the sense of time, people, surroundings and herself. She turns and walks back towards the stairs like a zombie, her hands and legs trembling uncontrollably. She very slowly approaches the staircase and automatically her hand goes towards the wall to take its support. Her feet goes numb.

In her zombie state, she takes the first step on the stairs, still lost in vaccum space of her mind! Her mind had gone blank, she takes the next step, somewhere far away she hears, "Nakuuuu", but her mind had stopped functioning. She takes the third step, when she doesnt find a proper foothold and stumbles.

Before falling, her natural flexes make her go for the railing, she catches the railing with her right hand which makes her turn back slightly. While falling, and just before she falls, her last glimpse was Dutta and his distressed face shouting her name! For a second her stimuli came back, her face became a symbol of pain and deep hurt, her eyes staring and questioning Dutta, "Kyun?" and she falls down, rolls on the stairs, and falls all the way to the floor!
Dutta sees his love vanish in front of him. He runs towards her, shouting her name, not aware that his tears were rolling from his eyes!

He reaches the ground, bends towards her, Naku was unconscious!
He starts shouting her name loudly and DP and the whole family gathers there in no time. Dutta tells Baaji to start the car!

=========================

Naku was in the operation theatre, fighting a battle between life and death. Her condition was critical. Dutta goes in front of Bappa's Idol, and breaks down! He remembers every instance with Naku and cries bitterly in regret! Not able to take the pain, he goes and sits in the lawn of the hospital. Dark night was not helping him! His memories with Naku flash in front of him, "Sab meri wajah se! Sab kuch! Yeh kya ho gayaa?...

"Jab usse bhoola raha tha toh kyun yaad aati thi itni?
Jab usse chod raha tha, toh aaj kyun uski chuppi, meri jaan leke jaa rahi hai? Kyun?
Meri Aayi ko usne itnaa kuch kaha, toh kyun aaj woh sachchi lagti hai?
Mere vishwaas todaa usne, toh kyun aaj bhi bharose ke naam par woh hee yaad aati hai? Kyun Kyun Kyun?"

He covers his face with his hands! Not able to take the pain and confusion, he takes out his mouth organ and starts playing his childhood tune! His confusion takes the form of a song and in the dull and sad night, he could only see Naku staring at him from the sky!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfRBRz804tM[/YOUTUBE]
End of the song, he wipes his tears and looks at the sky!!!
"Aaj bhi mere saath hai na tu Naku!!...Mere paas bus ek baar aa jaa!...Tune bolaa tha na, ki tu mujhe kabhie chod ke nahi jaayegi? Teraa Dutta tujhe yeh waada kartaa hai, agle saalgiraa par kya, har saalgiraa par tere paas hogaa."
The last of the tear also finds its way through his cheeks!

========================

Dutta reaches outside the operation theatre only to see the doctor emerging, pulling his gloves and mask! He looks at the family and keeps quiet for some time. Dutta keeps walking towards him, eyes confident...Doctor sighs and finally tells the family, "I am sorry".

Instantly there is a crash! Everyone turns to see Dutta dropping the MS and the mouth organ from his hand!
Dutta's whole life crashes in front of him...
suddenly, he feels alone in midst of all the people standing there...His vision becomes hazy, he just sees Naku
- retorting at him on the cliff - "Naku aapko mauth ke mooh mein akelaa chod ke nahi jaayegi"
- smiling on the day before their anniversary, "Naku apne saab ko kabhie nahi chodegi. Mein soch bhi nahi sakti ki aisaa kya ho saktaa hai jo Naku ko apne saab se door kar de, Lekin agar aisaa hua, toh Naku laash ho jaayegi"
- hurt Naku, in shock, speaking during the anniversary party, "Nahi jaayegi, Mein nahi jaayegi! Aur kyun jaaye? Yeh ghar meraa hai, Aap mere ho!...Aaj aapko meri sabse zyaada zaroorat hai. Aaj mein hi hai iss ghar mein, jo aapki hai, Aapko abhi dikhayi nahi de raha, par mein aapko dikhaayegi! "...

He stumbles...Baaji runs to support him but Dutta doesnt see anyone..
He just moves towards his destination...he goes towards the room where Naku was taken...he goes inside, he sees Naku lying there, eyes closed, serenity on her face, he sees himself in the mirror, a skelton looked back at him...
Who was alive and who was dead in that moment was a difficult question!

=========================

There is just one part left and I will update that before weekend...the final part...Leave your comments!!!

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NOw u see how desperate i was to read ur OS
u didnt pm me and im done with ur Os
yayyyyyyyyyyy first one to comment :😛

superbbbbbbbbbb update
loved it
but plz plz plz bring Naku back
Dutta is nothing without Naku
and that jhumri
dutta should shoot her
hate her so much

DP was really nice ,
i hope u have an awesome ending for the evil foursome :PP

awesome update with amazing Vm
shona has done an awesome job specially when he is playing the mouth organ
u know u told me u were waiting for the vm
and now i must say the whole waiting for the update is worth it
gr8 vm

super duper xcited for next update
gr8 job DD !

Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
another awesome update DD👏👏👏......very emotional😭😭😭......
 DP is soooooo nice n datta,,,gadha........  only crying😭😭😭.......

plz throw dis jhumari out😡😡😡.........she is eggghhhhh,,,,,

omg,,,,,,so dramatic scene😕😕........,nakku fall,,,,,datta....sighhhhhhhhh,,,,,,,

vm;s description very nice dd........
omg Datta......nakku...........nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo😔.........

superbbbbbbbb VM shonaaaaa,,,,tooooooo goooooood...... lovely....
hatsoff to ur n DD's efforts👏👏👏👏👏👏.......thnx for sharing sweety🤗🤗🤗

second last part😭😭😭.......dieing to know what happenned nxt?????
Edited by sonee - 13 years ago
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it yar update soon i know nothing will happen to nakku so last part datta will understand the AS and trio witch.
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh kya kiya tune DD.. aise math kar.. math kar please.. I am terribly terribly upset.. cant write anymore.. pls nakku has to wake up.. pls DD.. I know I cannot ask you to change your story as this is your baby, but how can nakku die? Impossible yaar..tu ham sabko khaali shock de rahi hain na.. pls tell me she will wake up..dutta baat karega aur bulayega toh usko aanaa hi padega na.. oh god, ab mujhe kuch nahi dikh raha hain.. all I can see is lonely and shattered Dutta standing in front of lifeless Nakku..aise math kar..

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DD  Sorry for the late reply😃. And again ur writing is awesome👍🏼. This part was vry emotional😭 Like Dutta's memeories at the hospital and nakku falling off the stairs. DD you had to do this.... But I want this jhumri to be kicked out. And i know u will kick her out. Its vry emotional. And i liked the VM Too. Gud job Shona. 👏 And DD gud job to u too👏⭐️👏 And thnx for the pm. Loved it❤️. Waiting for the nxt part.😍Edited by isatb - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi DDD....😃... ** clears throat **.. me finally here ..😳

Part 3 :
"kabab mein haddi ".......wah ...kya title hai..
🤣

Though the title was funny but this part was too emotional ....
the convo between TaSha ,,,, had tears in my eyes...
😭😭
excellent dialogues .... u showed the emotion of both of them too well ..
Dutta was being too stubborn here .... behaving like a gadha ..
😆

& I m hating this Jhumri ...
😡... Just get her out ....

very well written ..... 👏
⭐️👏

Part 4 :

Another emotional part ...
DD kyun rula rahi hai sabko .....😡
I dunno wat to say ....... I m still crying ..😭
The VM was fabulous ..... its one of my fav songs 4rm the movie Chandni ...
The lyrics went so well with the situation describing Naku feelings & pain ..
 I wonder what is Kala planning ....
🤢

@ Pooji : Beautiful VM ... loved it very much ..👏

Edited by Dew-drop - 13 years ago
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@ DD:

DD..😃.loadz of hugz.....!! Thankz a ton yaar...am so glad u liked my VM...!!my pleasure DD....!! lotz of love.!!!

WOW...awesum update..i alwayz love d dialogz of ur OS ...!!!👏👏but plz DD bring back our sweet naku...poor dutta ..!!looking frwd to ur next update...!!keep rocking...!!

@Kiran:

Thankz a lot fr ur lovely commentz on my vm yaar..am so glad u loved it...aww u liked d mouth organ part...thankz again yaar..!!.

Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok.. now have to review your piece of art.. though my mind and heart is numb after reading it..

Part 5: Tujhe Bhula Diya, phir kyun rulaa diyaa?

(what a punch line DD!!).. where do u get these ones from.. I love the title yaar.. seriously..

(Guys, this Part also has a song sequence, chereographed by none other than our very own VM pro - Shonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! (shonapinky)....Amazing work guys...She really put her heart into it to give me a unique VM, totally adhering to my requirements!! Love you Shona!!!)

Sorry, shona- will comment later as I cant watch VM from work, but I am sure it will be amazing to watch :-)

.Peediyoan tak bhukatnaa padtaa hai Dutta, peediyoan tak...Mat kar!"

So true.. ek galti which can take generations to rectify or even forgive.. DP did the mistake for which his son is not even wanting to see his face.. ab if dutta does not forgive DP, chance are Dutta's kids will also never know their grand dad hai na..

"Arre, Jo tere ko zindagi denaa chah rahi hai, tu usse maut de raha hai!

DP ko kya pata ki nakku dutta ko zindagi dena chah rahi hai.. dutta ko maloom hai ki nakku hi uski zindagi hain.. aur usko mauth dekhe dutta bhi toh khud ko hi khatam kar raha hain..

DPs words falling on his ears!!

I think this helps him or starts him on the process of maybe thinking now!

=====================================

Aaigaa, mere peir..."...

Tere pair ko kaatke phenka chahiye.. kaisi neech aurat hain.. its sad that aurat hi aurat ki dushman bani hui hain..

She very slowly approaches the staircase and automatically her hand goes towards the wall to take its support. Her feet goes numb.

This sholw sequence has been written so well, that I could just imagine with my eyes open ki nakku kya experience kar rahi thi..uski poori zndagi uske aankhon ke saamne hi reth ki tarah haathon se phisal rahi thi.. the whole foundation of her life, love had been destroyed by just a single stroke.. it was like a black borad had been wiped clean of all those beautiful writings on it..i am assuming here that even though Dutta had his back to her, he senses her presence, nahin? Who bhi likhne ki kya zarrorat.. we all know that hai na.. it is a beautiful state Niki.. mere saath kai baar hua hain.. my hubby's car would have only turned the corner of our street and I will tell sanju ki ur dady is here and on countless occasions when we r both doing our own things, he may come to me and I know before him what he has come to say and vice versa.. my hubby thinks I am soppy! But these things make up a beautiful relation..chalo sorry for digressing here.. but tune bahut emotional kar ditha mujhe!

While falling, and just before she falls, her last glimpse was Dutta and his distressed face shouting her name!

Oh wow.. jisko dekhe nakku ki subah and shaam hoti hain, aaj wapis, the last face her eyes register is her dutta itself…sigh…

"Jab usse bhoola raha tha toh kyun yaad aati thi itni?

Jab usse chod raha tha, toh aaj kyun uski chuppi, meri jaan leke jaa rahi hai? Kyun?

Meri Aayi ko usne itnaa kuch kaha, toh kyun aaj woh sachchi lagti hai?

Mere vishwaas todaa usne, toh kyun aaj bhi bharose ke naam par woh hee yaad aati hai? Kyun Kyun Kyun?"

This is just superb.. and now I know why u feel that u got into the same zone as your first OS.. and the ebst part is he is ready to acknowledge that she could have been right and had said the truth.. I love love this for the fact that for once he is ready to believe her for what she has said and not after seeing any sabot.. nakku ki zubaan ne kuch kaha toh who sahi hi hoga.. I love the fact that finally this has dawned on him that whatever she says/does is for him only and no one else.. she has no ulterior selfish motives other than his own happiness.. and now he is ready to accept and acknowledge that nakku is as imp as AS in his life even though she has not been in his life for that long as AS.. but it does not matter how long she has been with him, but how far she has gone for him and his happiness which has opened his eyes rather than mere sabot.. agar saboot (CD) dekh ke he would have realised the truth, toh phir, their relationship would still be stuck in that rut, where she has to prove herself at every step na.. but here once and for all that is done and hopefully aage jaake he will trust her implicitly.

End of the song, he wipes his tears and looks at the sky!!!

"Aaj bhi mere saath hai na tu Naku!!...Mere paas bus ek baar aa jaa!...Tune bolaa tha na, ki tu mujhe kabhie chod ke nahi jaayegi? Teraa Dutta tujhe yeh waada kartaa hai, agle saalgiraa par kya, har saalgiraa par tere paas hogaa."

The last of the tear also finds its way through his cheeks!

Maine bola than a ki har salgirah par Dutta tere saath hoga.. so happy to see dutta reiterate that J

========================

Everyone turns to see Dutta dropping the MS and the mouth organ from his hand!

How come MS is with Dutta Nike? Did I miss something here? Ya phir operation ke time pe they usually remove all jewellery and he held onto her MS for the comfort it will give him?!

suddenly, he feels alone in midst of all the people standing there...

kyun rula rahi hain mere ko.. I cant use emoticons as at at work.. warna pure page meing ek hi emoticon dikhta tujhe L

He just moves towards his destination...he goes towards the room where Naku was taken...he goes inside, he sees Naku lying there, eyes closed, serenity on her face, he sees himself in the mirror, a skelton looked back at him...

Who was alive and who was dead in that moment was a difficult question!

I have already posted my initial feelings and they stay the same.. mere ko tere OS se thoda dar lagta hain kyunki tu hatke sochti hain.. magar, pls whatever happens, nakku has to wake up.. don't want you to disclose the whole ending, but pls bappa ke tarah ek ishaara toh de de ki nakku uthegi.. exactly.. how can bappa do this to his nakku?! That is impossible now..

also, last but not least, amazing photos u have chosen!! 

Love

vandu

darkchoco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your words and shona's VM were excellent.. A rare treat👍🏼..
...and so naku gaye yamlok😲? Sad..really sad! Both naku's and duttas emotions were so beautifully pend.. I could see the scenes in my mind.. And yeah, even the half clad jhumri😡.. If i was dutta, i would have thrown the whole bundle and blanket through the window.. Oh yeah "AS is BH" had only a little to do this tym.. Hoping for a great climax and the most dramatic exposure of our BH😎
Good job, DD.. And shona👏