Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey nice job.....add me to PM list....... Is dev cheating on geet?
punjabi.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey great update!

con't soon! really enjoying ur FF
It was great reading all your comments...some of your questions ....It put a big smile on my face...
There were a couple of things I wanted to post/clarify here...

Some of the character personalities have to mellow down to make the story line go forward smoothly...we cant have the same drama as in a daily soap...this is NY for god's sake...dont worry...Maan is going to be the same Kadoos Maan and Geet is going to be the same old lovely dame...
  • First being...there are not going to any dupatta scenes...coz geet is not wearing salwar suit to office...she is in formals...atleast not in office 😊
  • Maan will not be carrying geet around is his arms in the office or around their apartments
  • They will not forget the whole world and have minutes of eye lock.. NY pace is too fast...
But you can definitely expect PASSIONATE scenes πŸ˜‰...I will try my best to put their thoughts and feelings in words...
I want to keep the story line as close to reality as possible...sometimes...we can highten the drama...but I dont want to do it unless necessary...
Until the next post please comment, if you have not done it already.

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That's interesting and different! Liked the concept! Do continue soon and please add me to your PM list.
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi😊

Just came across your story and read the first two parts.
Totally different concept!
Simply amazing!!!πŸ‘

Please add me to your PM list....

Part 3: 17th Floor Gym.

<Maan's monologue>

How could I be so stupid? I didn't even ask her who she was'.I don't know what she would that thought about me'.Hold on'Don't tell me Josh hired Geet to be the analyst for Payments'Let me check in the HR portal'and things cant go any worse either'Looks like I'm doomed.. Geet  Khurana is the one.  Should I explain myself to her or should I just ignore that the whole conversation ever happened between us. Maan'tu yeh kya soch raha hai'You are Maan Singh Khurana'you don't have to explain yourself to anyone'She works for you and you are her boss'Tu sirf kaam se matlab rak'bas'that's it.

<Geet's monologue>

Its 5.30 PM'my first day is done and I'm home already. I could get used to this. I made myself a cup of tea and came by the window seat.

The view from the 10th floor was breath taking. I could already see myself spending hours here. This window was literally my window to the world. I was lost in the view and suddenly this morning's train of thoughts brought my mind to the conversation I had with Maan'bandha bahuth interesting hain.  I noticed myself beaming'I didn't like it. I should be missing Dev. Let me call him'.No use'his number is turning out to be busy'.

The busy streets didn't seem to invite me for a stroll'I had nothing to do. Meer has already packed the refrigerator with Frozen stuff'.I could get used to this life'I smiled'no more cleaning or cooking. Frozen could be my back up on such tiring days'par babaji mein tho frozen har roz nahin ka sakthi'anyways I will start cooking from tomorrow..

Hmmm'Let me go to the gym...I dressed up and went down to find out the nearest gym from the bell man'

Geet enquires and find out that the gym is in the same building on the 17th floor.

Gym sit out

Wow'I'm real lucky to be sharing Meer's pad'I could stay in this building just for the gym'.It was so open and light'the light splashed across the room through the door to door glass walls'The other side of the gym'opened up to a ledge extending into the thin air'the swimming pool and the bath tub'real nice...when all this was taking my attention, I noticed the same familiar figure'taut and well built'Please don't tell me its Maan again' Kahin yeh mera peecha to nahi kar raha hai' should I say hi to him?'.hmmm'

<Maan's monologue>

Now she is staying in my apartments too...Seriously'.I couldn't take my eyes off her'.She was dressed in t-shirt and capri's 'her form so slender and fine'I couldn't believe my eyes were hovering all over her'should I say hi to her?'or should I just ignore her?'Since when did I start pre-planning greeting someone'mujhe yeh! KYA ho raha hai'Let me just get out of here' let me collect my stuff from the locker'I will off in a jiffy'

<Geet's monologue>

Let me start with the exercise bike'I will warm up and then jump on to the treadmill'I walk towards to the exercise bike' babaji'why is he coming towards me'Hmmm'is something wrong  with this bike'.I'm putting full force to pedal'"AAHHH! '.what the '?" My feet slipped from the broken pedal and the tip of the metal'scratched the calf area'.it was a painful'.and blood was gushing out from the couple of inches long cut'.

Maan: "Tum teek tho ho'Geet'.the pedal is struck and its broken too'"

Geet: " Ji'Aaah'.its bleeding'"

He didn't hesitate'he was next to me in a jiffy'he instantly went on his knees'to examine my cut'.

Geet: "mein'neeche jaake'bell man se pooch the hoon'I don't know where the first aid box is'"

Maan:"No need'here tie this"'he offered me the towel on his shoulder'."come with me'.tum chal tho sakti ho na'" He was so authoritative'"No Need"?

Geet: "Ji'."

I bent down and tied the towel'.I wasn't sure'if I should just follow his lead'

We took the elevator'he pressed 25 and entered a passcode' we were there'my cut was burning'and at the same time'my mind was taken back by the enormous size of the pent house'.

It was all white'the floor to roof glass windows'were just breath taking'I could see all of upper manhattan from his living room'It was modern and the furniture reflected class in every way'

An old lady in the sixties'was seated on the couch'she seemed like the sweetest acquaintance I could make here'She noticed the pain look on my face'

Dadima: "Sab teek tho hai Maan beta'"

Maan: "Ji Daadima'ek minute"'he turned and told me'

Dadima:" Come sit here'Aap 'kal airport'mein " It was nice of her'she didn't care that their white carpet would get stained from the blood coming out of my cut'

Geet: "Ji'" I moved and sat next to her'

Dadima: "Zara Dikhaiye'oh! Chot bahuth gehari hain' Maan beta'.jaaldi aiye'"

I'm nervous'I had no idea why I first agreed to come over here'

Daadima: "Hello beta'hum Maan ke Daadi hai'"

Geet:"Heelo ji'mein Geet hoon'Ji mein'"

She cut off'she was excited for some reason I couldn't figure out'

Daadima; "Aap Maan ko pehle se jaante hain'"

Geet:" Ji nahi mein'unhe aaj hi mili office mein'"

Daadima: "Aap ek saath kaam karenge? Aur aap issi apartments mein reha rahain hai?"

She couldn't stop asking questions'

Maan: "Daadima'aap shuru hogaye' ab please aap'kuch maat poochiye ga'"

She seemed to have taken offense'she got up and moved out to the kitchen'

Geet: " No its ok'.ji mein isi apartments mein hoon'10th floor main'"..She stopped to listen to my answer'she smiled and said "accha'aab tho hum'baar baar milenge'" there was something sly about that and she looked at Maan'

He kneeled and went ahead and took my shoes out'he rolled down my socks..it was already blood red'

Maan:" This is going to hurt 'watch out'"

He cleaned up pretty good'it burned and ached and it had already swell a bit around the cut'He bandaged it well'

Maan: "The cut is pretty bad'you should get a tetanus shot"'

Geet: "Ji'I will go once meer'I mean meera comes'"

He seemed disinterested in what I said'but his face now looked much relieved'I wonder what was bothering him in the first place'.

Daadima Came back and offered me some water..

Daadima: "Tho aap akele hain yahan'ya aapka family'." She stopped and hesitated'

Geet: " Ji nahin'My husband works out of Toronto'aur mein yaahan kaam ke liye aayi hoon"

Both Maan and Daadi looked up at me at the same time'She didn't go on after that'something silenced her excitement'I wasn't entirely sure'.how I had disrupted it'

Geet: " Ji mujhe'ab chalna chaiye'Thank you so much'.I really appreciate it'" I looked at Maan'

Maan: " No problem'let me walk you to the elevator'"

Geet: "Ji'no I'm fine'mein chali jaoongi' It was very nice to meet you ji'" I looked at Daadima and left'

I felt much relieved that I was out of Maan's home'I felt as if a pair of eyes were always on me when I was inside his place'

I sat by the window and waited for Meer to come'She came in enquired about my day'upset to see my cut'after some frozen phulka's and curry'we went to the nearest emergency for my shot'.Ouch'.

I know people...its a little long and descriptive...this had to be a little detailed...I need to make sure the pent house details come out right...I need this well pictured for the upcoming parts...and I also needed this to make sure Daadi and Maan knew that Geet is married and not single...Please post comments...this help me tune my next parts...thanks for your time.

Edited by Hasini67 - 13 years ago
Downhill thumbnail

awesome updates.

plzz add me to ur PM list...
plzz continue soon

reva
Doracake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww lovely update............... I really like ur writing............... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pls update soon........ great FF
mitzi11 thumbnail
so if Dev & Maan are brothers why cant dadima recognize Geet us her Bahu i didnt get it can u tell me awesome both parts pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnn
kirannaryani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow that was really nice can you plz add me in pm list