Injustice to Yuvis Role

ajay_ijn thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I dunno if this has been discussed before in here.
I guess there are lot of Yuvi Fans.
Now Its Obvious fact that Yuvis Role is being sidelined.
Not sometimes but most of the times.
I discussed about this in other forums.

This is the only problem i have seen in Storyline.
They rarely show Yuvi doing a good thing and HE IS ONE THE LEAD CHARACTER But NEVER GETS A CHANCE OR NOT IS NOT SHOWN IN LIME LIGHT.
From the Time I Started watchin it and till Now, The Situation is Same.
In the first epsiodes of remix anyone will think that Yuvi will be Shown doing atleast Some Good thing in Remix.
But he is rarely shown and even if he is SHOWN IT HARDLY LASTS A SINGLE SCENE.

WHENEVER Yuvi Is shown, HE DOES SOMETHING wrong or stupid thing.
Now he is trapped by his Father, mixes something in that water tank.
Before he doesn't invite Ashi to that salsa party.
Even in yaminis issue its the same thing.
FIghting Elections not to help students but only to defeat Ashi. ofcurse even ashi has somewhat same intentions.

Yuvi could be ATLEAST SHOWN RESCUING VRINDA from That VIKRAM BUT NO RANVEER GETS EVERY Chance of fighting And YUVI IS JUST SHOWN LIKE A GUY WHO JUST GETS ANGRY FOR SMALL Reasons and Gives Silly replies etc But Never gets to Does ANYTHING REALLY GOOD For his friends.
Yuvi dessrved that fight scene, Becoz from the beginning he gets into fight with vikram becoz of teasing vrinda.
Already Ranveer got Much Attention from that Island Story and now in the final moment he comes and Becomes hero by saving Vrinda

This is what anybody will think when they see the story.

ASHI Takes Over as usual she becomes the automatic Leader of the Mauryas Dude Gang.
AND LATER RANVEER Becomes the Champion of Volleyball.

Thats all Game End, Yuvi is just like a silly who gets angry for small things and thats all he can't do anything more than that.

On The top of this, Yuvi is really Cared BY ONLY TWO PEOPLE with whom is regularly shares his feelinds , ONE is HIS FRIEND Sid and Ashi.
Now as Ashi Become Enemy, Sid is the only guy left.

I don't understand another thing.
From the starting.
we have seen
Ranveer talking closely with pri, solving her many problems.
Ranveer like big bro of Vrinda, solving her problems
Ranveer like friendly to MP solves her problems.
Ranveer lover of Tia , solves even her problems.
Ranveer is also Close with Ashi, though she can solve problems on her own.

Let us come to Yuvi the Kooolest dude.
Only one scene i have seen till now, In which he consoles Ashi.
I wonder Have they ever shown Yuvi talking with Vrinda or Pri or Mp or Meher.
Even Tia.
One a in a blue moon he says hi to tia, and i dunno once in a season he talks to other angels.

He deserved many scenes in lime light which he never got.

Ashi-tia Birthday Party-Everybody Including Jumbo Enjoying.
But Yuvi the way he was crying, I just couldn't see.
They Showed Arjun somehow out of the PARTY
They Showed Somehow Pallo Out of PARTY
They SHOWED EVEN PALLO's SISTER Out of THE PARTY.
BUT WHY WHY THEY COULDN"T SHOW That Silly Photographer out of the party.
WHEN THINGS CAN CHANGE FOR RANVEER A MOMENT.
WHEN THINGS CAN CHANGE FOR TIA A MOMENT.
WHY NOT FOR YUVI
WHY NOT
I Agree That It was Tia-Ranveer romantic times, But what happens if that poor soul is allowed to smile when even vamps like Latty is enjoin.

INSTEAD That Aditya Gives RING TO ASHI AND ASHI Threws Out Ring Given By Yuvi.
Ohh Godd this couldn't be anymore worst.
Everybody Enjoyin and That guy crying like that.

That Guy Troubled by his dad everytime, And now He is influenced by his dad making a him look like fool.
Just by some e-mails he started support his dad and leaves his mom.

Another issue i wanted to point out.
I got somewhat angry about prank played on Ashi by Yuvi.
Ashi screams as if its the end of the world.
later Meher n other girls make the situation even more serious.
Even THE background Music Sounds Like Its a Dracula.
Ranveer makes face as if its not at all a prank.
Ok good

But what happens when Ashi Plays Prank on Yuvi
It become National Joke for which even the most serious person has to laugh.
And everybody has to think that its just a Mischevious n naughty thing played by ashi, So its foolish for Yuvi to Get Serious for such small things.
This is impression one will get.

I agree its fun when they fight.
But why showing serious for one person and like a joke for another.
This is the thing I always hate.
when you are mischevious, Then prepare for even the worst becoz everybody gets their time, as the saying goes every dog has its own day.

SOME Much Halla Balla Happens when Ranveer Fights with Arjun.
But what about Yuvi.
He neither gets the credit nor he gets the girl.(ashi)
However Ashi Doesn't trust on Yuvi.
Its only becoz of words by Adityas girl, ashi gets to know.

I never intended to say anything bad about ranveer or Ashi, I just compared them because we got no other factor to show Roles which Yuvi got.
I guess Yuvi somewhat is like South African Cricket Team.
God gave them luck only after 7 hard years.
lol

Edited by ajay_ijn - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dia5 thumbnail
I really don't know what to say...I mean Yuvi's character,I guess,is  meant to be lyk that! 😕 Edited by dia5 - 18 years ago
divya_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
all i can say is.. u r rite.. i agree wid u..

Yuvi isnt even getting proper attention...

while Ashi, Vrinda, Tia her angels, Ranveer, Shy, Raghu, every one is getting proper attention
Shadow Cat thumbnail

I am a Ranveer Tia fan so i never noticed all these things. But I guess u r right. Yuvi never gets the limelight. I really feel sorry for him. But I like Yuvi better than Ashi. His positive side should b shown. I completely agree with you Ajay.
Uv roxs thumbnail
I AGREE 2 UR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT UV NEVER GETS THE LIMELIGHT
rakhi_uv thumbnail
i completely agree with u nd jus a while b4 i hav said all this in a post of mine.....yuvi is always the one whos the most sidelined amongst the 4 hes not potrayed well especially now at the elections time.......they hav created such a bad picture of his ....yuvi was like this in the start bt over the time yuvi had grown nd matured bt now yuvi is jus like he was at first....
he doesnt hav ne motive behind winning the elections.....y cnt he jus trust himself tht he too can b a gd leader??

raj is such a gr8 actor bt they hardly giv him ne solid act to do! after ashi hes the best actor as per me bt his character is jus nt shaped well....
ashi912 thumbnail
well said.he is not given much imp.he is the sideiest main character.there was a time when arjun n even nakul was given more imp than him
ajay_ijn thumbnail
I have just decided an hour a ago.
Enough of this.
Till I liked All four in Remix. All four were were my Favs.
But Now I have DECIDED,FROM NOW I AM FAN OF YUVRAJ DEV, PROUD FAN OF The KOOLEST DUDE.
ITS NOW MY BRAIN IS REALIZING AS TO WHY THERE ARE SO MANY YUVI FANS.
REMIX IS DIFFERENT SERIAL, SO OUR LIKES ALSO MUST ALSO BE DIFFERENT.
WE CAN'T FOLLOW THE SAME STYLE AND LIKES OF TYPICAL HINDI MOVIES, HERO WHO BASHES MANY GUYS AT A TIME.
THAT IS THAT NOT WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR FAV SERIAL.
THIS IS GOTTO BE DIFFERENT.

I have Posted this in Three Forums, And really happy that most of the them Agreed.
Guys can we can't allow the Remix Director or story writer to silently Murder such a good role.
It will be a great disappointment for yuvi fans and also people who think remix is really sufi but which sidelines their main character.

THE STORY OF Rebelde and Remix if its good, Atleast in Future They have to show Yuvi better.
They have Atleast Follow this saying "Every Dog has its own Day".
Everybody gets their own time.
I heard that Yuvi is gonna get some good chance for acting in Future after Elections.

rakhi_uv thumbnail
i didnt want to speak abt ranveer bt wht u'v said is xactly wht i 2 feel ....ranveer's character is so nt true to life.....i mean can some1 b soo gd nd liked by every1....his character is soo much typical hindi filmish ...a guy 4 whom nothin is imposs.....a big heart , einstein at studies, a gr8 lover ....i mean there r no follies atall in him...... bt i think bcoz such characters dnt exist in real life nd its a dream 4 ne girl to want a guy like him whos so gd thts the reason hes liked soo much i guess.....

yuvi's character has his flaws .....hes nt perfect , bt they never potray him well ...... after his mom left these elections hav changed his mood so he shud hav been shown very determined towards the elections nt jus to defeat ashi......

i feel vrinda nd sid's roles also hav a lot of substance these days than yuvi.......
Ash_remix thumbnail
hey everyone don't worry yuvi's very talented and will be in the limelight in due time. 😃