Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: emptypot
Hey thanks! I was gonna post the highlights but you beat me to it:) Even I thought NB's bro might be Pragya's boss. Here's some thoughts on yesterday:
What is with that Nishi's sisters crazy expressions?! She is beyond being a brat she is plain ANNOYING. I know people on the forums here frown on personal comments on the actors but in this case its soooo tempting to say something:)Devki - What a convenient slip Mughda had in front of Nishi, Devki and Aai - I should have let Devki marry Nishi..! Honestly if I was Pragya even I would be ticked off with that Devki hanging around Nishi and the house all the time acting like a bahu.Mughda - dadima. Where is her kiddo anyways?!Pragya - forget getting a boss that gifts her a flat. I want to know where she got a fully trained maid from!NB - he's losing his marbles - instead of a big time goonda he's coming across as a desperate small time crook. Plus all this money and swimming pool wala house and the guy cant even afford a decent conditioner for his hair.
Originally posted by: emptypot
Hey thanks! I was gonna post the highlights but you beat me to it:) Even I thought NB's bro might be Pragya's boss. Here's some thoughts on yesterday:
What is with that Nishi's sisters crazy expressions?! She is beyond being a brat she is plain ANNOYING. I know people on the forums here frown on personal comments on the actors but in this case its soooo tempting to say something:)Devki - What a convenient slip Mughda had in front of Nishi, Devki and Aai - I should have let Devki marry Nishi..! Honestly if I was Pragya even I would be ticked off with that Devki hanging around Nishi and the house all the time acting like a bahu.Mughda - dadima. Where is her kiddo anyways?!Pragya - forget getting a boss that gifts her a flat. I want to know where she got a fully trained maid from!NB - he's losing his marbles - instead of a big time goonda he's coming across as a desperate small time crook. Plus all this money and swimming pool wala house and the guy cant even afford a decent conditioner for his hair.
seriously even i felt devki is crowding... i mean it seems so cliched... pragya is arrogant and she is all miss goody 2 shoes.. doesnt she have any work other than trying to get a place in their house and hearts?? and i thought it was careless of mugdha to say something like that at a sensitive moment like that.. the situations are like some 90's ka movies...