NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i don't understand pankaj n his mentality ........really he's a psychic person😡......
at the time of divorce, he denied to accept the child in front of the court n also signed the paper...............
.....then when brij told him the truth, he went mad to get his child back n in the hospital too, he asked doc. to save the child instead of jyoti.......he was having no feeling at all for jyoti.......
........n finally now when jyoti has got married n settled with kabir.....he has come to ruin their life.........now along with roshni he want jyoti too......
......has he lost his brains completelly??🤢..........now also i remember wat deepu said some epi. ago-''wo kal bhi andhe the aur aaj bhi andhe hain''😆😆..............it really suits him........

wat r ur views guys??????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
can't disagree with u... u're absolutely correct in every words u've said👍🏼

i hate pankaj. feel like killing him... i knew he was upto something disgusting like this when he made his re-entry in jyoti's life. i feel even a psycho would have more brains than pankaj has. he's completely lost it, he's a complete threat & should not be allowed to walk freely. he either needs to be put in jail or in a mental asylum where he can enjoy his rest of his life all alone!😡 
MudPud thumbnail

Yeah, I agree that Pankaj is psycho, but Jyoti is more psychotic if she hides the truth from kabir......do the CVs really think we r enjoying the current track? I always wanted Kabir to support her in everything she does, but now I won't be surprised if he throws her out after he learns what she is hiding.....Kabir does not deserve this bullshit. I don't advocate the idea that Jyoti should leave her daughter with Pankaj ...no sane mother will ever leave her child, let alone with the company of such a psychopath father. No, no way...Pankaj does not deserve a drop of happiness in his life, it is a high time that Choti maa realizes Pankaj belongs to a mental asylum…..Also, Choti maa should not get off that easily, she has to be tortured as well.

Please CVs put some sense into Jyoti, no one can be this stupid....

sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All I have to say is how stupid this woman JYOTI is.... Goddd... so annoying ...where does she get this sick doormat truth-hiding personality when it comes to Pankaj... that psycho is good for nothing.. With her so called strength she can easily have Pankaj and even CM arrested for such emotional blackmails by recording what these ppl say and report it to police secretly.  Technology ka kuch tho use karo Jyoti...  sick of you.. again its getting to a phase where I might stop watching this annoying maharani doing maatha ki pooja asking for raksha when the raksha and everything is in her hands itself... chi chi... shame on Jyoti and her weakness..  to top that, the villain is blind... she could easily do many things without his knowledge.. what is this woman even scared of...  CM wont let Pankaj kill a baby.. she is cruel but not a killer..I can see that...  the end of this track would be Pankaj shown in a mental asylum playing with barbie dolls and ripping their heads off...lol.   That would be funny to see.. sick guy...  sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ...

How can creatives even think that by making the father threaten a mother by telling that he would kill the baby would make the mother believe the drama and beg and forgive everything... kuch tho sense hona chaahiye blackmail mein bhi...   grrrrrr
Edited by sundara - 13 years ago
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sundara

All I have to say is how stupid this woman JYOTI is.... Goddd... so annoying ...where does she get this sick doormat truth-hiding personality when it comes to Pankaj... that psycho is good for nothing.. With her so called strength she can easily have Pankaj and even CM arrested for such emotional blackmails by recording what these ppl say and report it to police secretly.  Technology ka kuch tho use karo Jyoti...  sick of you.. again its getting to a phase where I might stop watching this annoying maharani doing maatha ki pooja asking for raksha when the raksha and everything is in her hands itself... chi chi... shame on Jyoti and her weakness..  to top that, the villain is blind... she could easily do many things without his knowledge.. what is this woman even scared of...  CM wont let Pankaj kill a baby.. she is cruel but not a killer..I can see that...  the end of this track would be Pankaj shown in a mental asylum playing with barbie dolls and ripping their heads off...lol.   That would be funny to see.. sick guy...  sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ...

How can creatives even think that by making the father threaten a mother by telling that he would kill the baby would make the mother believe the drama and beg and forgive everything... kuch tho sense hona chaahiye blackmail mein bhi...   grrrrrr

Bravo Sundara for writing the above paragraph ,you deserves a big hand👏
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sundara

Sundara

Like I suggested to Anu, start watching Rakt Sambandh - you'll really enjoy it.  There, Sudha's avatar Sandhya is a real fighter, who doesn't stand up for herself only when her dear ones are wronged.  The only time she pleaded w/ Yuvraj and seemingly grovelled was when she was trying to save lives of others, but aside from that, she was openly hostile not only to her hubby, but also to her in-laws, when she confronted them on her father's death.

And in the episode 2 nights ago, she grabbed Yuvraj's steering and started struggling w/ him for control of the car, & caused it to go down - something unthinkable for Jyoti, Asha.

Watch it - you'll feel a lot better.  Instead of a mere saas-bahu sitcom, you'll be watching a real action packed drama 😆

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even I will suggest Sundara to watch Rakht Sambandh . That is a great show , Great story , even Sandhya being blind is more intelligent than  Jyoti with two big eyes