CKG2FIK7FOUUCHVE thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#1

Hi all,

Was listening to Hema's nahin saamne after say two weeks.The first few times I heard this song, it brought tears of sheer joy and enjoyment and ecstacy to me.This time I felt numb.I cant help feeling overwhelmed by his singing.God! what a voice he has.

May godess saraswati shower all her blessings on him.I would like to see him right there, at the top !

God blesshim

I HAD to post this to vent my feelings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

52

Views

4k

Users

22

Frequent Posters

RMCanada thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: NGVAVPZZTAFLZCN4

Hi all,

Was listening to Hema's nahin saamne after say two weeks.The first few times I heard this song, it brought tears of sheer joy and enjoyment and ecstacy to me.This time I felt numb.I cant help feeling overwhelmed by his singing.God! what a voice he has.

May godess saraswati shower all her blessings on him.I would like to see him right there, at the top !

God blesshim

I HAD to post this to vent my feelings.

yes ....good luck to him

CKG2FIK7FOUUCHVE thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#3
Yes...truly exceptional, adwarakanath.He has made such a profound impact on me...I will always look out for him.

Glad I got responses for my emotional outburst.

Thanks rishimahajan.
GJO44ZA63ECAZ4FV thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#4
hemas song Nahin saamne.... Thik thik tha..... mujhe kuch khass nahin laga.... 😕
BDCXLSEG5I2RF77R thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#5
Yes he was good. I never get tired of listening to him, or talking about him.
CKG2FIK7FOUUCHVE thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#6
Hey, adwarakanath,

I have been reading your posts. Find them interesting. Thought you might be trained in music!Are U? Just wondering....
CKG2FIK7FOUUCHVE thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#7
ab_srgmp, 🤗 , we belong to the same league.
CKG2FIK7FOUUCHVE thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#8
Vinit_fan,

Kya bol rahe ho yaar,I wish I could verbally explain and convince you !

Anyways...listen again...may be you will change your mind.
YVYYFU72QNCQ5VKY thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#9
Yes, he sang it very well...although I must say he has sung some other songs that were even more difficult and he did them very well. This song got a lot more attention. It is a very pleasant, delicate kind of a song and his voice kind of brings out the right mood and feel for the song. Indeed, it was very enjoyable.
CKG2FIK7FOUUCHVE thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#10
sorry..Listen to Hema's Nahin maane...again.By the way Iam listening to Vinit's tera jadoo chal gaya now...thats really good too!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".