Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@kavyasam: u said it all that i wanted to say. nothing for me to write. :))
but i m missing the old KMH cast so much. wish Aman, Nikhil and Salil make an appearance somewhere and also Mr Satyajeet Sharma makes a special cameo :(

and Arjun's brother's name will be Michel. Really a gangster name but then Arjun and Michel- so vast difference na in the names. wonder it will be elder or younger brother, most probably younger. i wish this time too son and dad have great bonding, and gangster dadi will be fun to watch- so eager to watch the sweet scenes :)

and ur font size is fine dear, looks nice :))

Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

@Angad_Kripa_200 : yeah savita punj was sweet, sply neena gupta ๐Ÿ˜ณ , this time mom may not have the sweetness of savita,  but we never know until the character unfolds. plus in the article recently it was revealed that Arjun will be from gangster family, so even the dad wont be sweet , only Arjun might turn out to be the gentle heart in there๐Ÿ˜ณ and arohi will be coming from a police officers family itseems, and they must be still casting her family, she has a mom that much we know.

Gangster family... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lolz, I had no idea about this... This is going to be hilarious.... Shall we have a chor-police game between Arjun-Arohi.... Thanks for the info...!!!
shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angad_Kripa_200

Gangster family... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Lolz, I had no idea about this... This is going to be hilarious.... Shall we have a chor-police game between Arjun-Arohi.... Thanks for the info...!!!

hey yeah! Karan says its lot more enjoyable n intense..
chec out this articl for the gangster news..wich came as a shock!! ๐Ÿ˜† https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1501762

shibz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

Thanks for the article shibz.๐Ÿ˜Š   finally we got to know Arjuns family.  wow looks interesting na, with so many characters, he will have so much of emotions and bondings to share.   shibz remember the story u told for kmh2 the gangster theme๐Ÿ˜‰,  looks like we will get all that.  Arohi ki mom ka abhi casting nahi hua hoga, in logo ko abhi mom mili nahi hai shayad.

@Angad_Kripa_200 : yeah savita punj was sweet, sply neena gupta ๐Ÿ˜ณ , this time mom may not have the sweetness of savita,  but we never know until the character unfolds. plus in the article recently it was revealed that Arjun will be from gangster family, so even the dad wont be sweet , only Arjun might turn out to be the gentle heart in there๐Ÿ˜ณ and arohi will be coming from a police officers family itseems, and they must be still casting her family, she has a mom that much we know.

arey this font m using is so big ya , 2 choose kiya to bahut chota hota hai, 3 jyada hota hai , :(.

yea...interestin....
both Arjun's Mom n Granny hav similar hairstyles๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† n wit Mr.Mohan Kapoor as Gangster Dad n bro named Mickel..dey make a perfect gangster family..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† xcept Arjun๐Ÿ˜..n as Pranii says..Mickel n Arjun are 2 different kinda names...๐Ÿ˜•dey dun sound like dey belong 2 the same family.. Kavya..if i hav 2 further assume the story den i think Arjun is not a part of this gangster family..i mean he is not their son๐Ÿ˜ฒ adopted again?!!๐Ÿ˜†god knows..dis is sumthin dat wont b disclosed in the earlier epis๐Ÿ˜‰
btw..your font size is perfect๐Ÿ˜•

Angad_Kripa_200 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shibz

hey yeah! Karan says its lot more enjoyable n intense..
chec out this articl for the gangster news..wich came as a shock!! ๐Ÿ˜† https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1501762

Thanks for the article... Arjun, a gangster and Arohi a police officer daughter... LOLZ... I think this time for real Arjun will kidnap Arohi... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† In Season 1 Arjun was always blamed for kidnapping Arohi but I guess this time around he might actually doing it because after all he is a gangsta and Arohi is a police officer's daughter... BTW any possibility, Arohi herself is a police officer, because do you guys remember her ZND dance performance as a police officer...!!!... Its gonna be nice storyline, ek gangster or police officer ki prem kahini...!!!.... Can't wait for them to come on screen... Hope he is still able to hold the charm of the first season....!!!