Big Thank you to AKNV Forum

swabera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

First of All many thanks to Prithvi and Khushi for their daily update, much appreciated.

Thanks and Kind Regards to Jay Deol and Annonymus for their daily witty post that keep the Forun rocking.

And to the rest of the  members  around the Globe for your contribution in keeping AKNV Forum active by sharing your views.Hopefully Anas will bring us back in another Forum very soon in the near Future.

Please be happy,stay safe and Healthy where ever you are.

Take care

S.J from UK

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annonymus thumbnail
Yes. The show has come to an end. I will definitely miss it from next week. I loved all the comments and the posts by our active members specially Prithvi, Khushi, Swabera , Jay Deol who were all mind blowing and rocking each time with their posts and comments.

Hope we shall all meet again in some other forum and rock. By the way, where is Jay Deol? I haven't come across her posts and comments since last week . I thoroughly miss her. Where are you Jay? Hope to see you soon in another forum. Plese be in touch.

Swabera, this is specially for you. Though we shared only a certain moments through this Forum, I am so accustomed to your posts and replies that I am going to miss youl thoroughly, till we meet in another forum.  Till then take care. Bye.

Love U all.
swabera thumbnail
Thank you Annonymus, same  here the feeling is mutual, I am going to miss reading your post , and I was wondering about Jay Deol too,may be she is away on Holiday, hope she is ok.
Take care,until we meet in another forum preferably with Anas as Leading Actor.

S.J from UK
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Guys -  I have just  started my English degree at Uni but I have kept up with updates and episodes and the last two episodes were brilliant and Cutie is such a brilliantly mindblowing actor who was always kept in the shadows and his talent was never utlized to its full potential until the last episode and I thought today he was brilliant - simply the best actor ever.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I hope he comes back soon to tv so we can all chat again.

thanks Rakhi and Khushi for your wonderful updates especially when the show became unbearable to watch and you guys still watched it and wrote updates for us - thanks I shall miss you two very much but hope that we will meet and chat again on another forum when our Cutie comes back to TV.

I shall miss Rakhi, Khushi, Monalip, swabera, anonymous,vinuchand, ram92 and many others and guys thanks for being a great sport and thank you for putting up with my trashing,sl*gging,ranting and raving of Dumbo and Aryamonster.  And If I don't see dumbo and aryamonster again it will be too soon.

I shall miss my Cutie and you guys loads👏👏👏👏

Love👏👏👏
Jay Deol
Hillingdon
London
UK