Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will Miss KSG.........no it cant be end....no ways....
Originally posted by: dhruviarmaanfan
I will Miss KSG.........no it cant be end....no ways....
Originally posted by: L6JTNOSFV45MU4OE
the main reason i didnt want dmg to end is coz of its OUTSTANDING CAST
can u believe JERAN + KASH in one show..phew
agreed with each and every word of ur post
i still cant believe its ending coz i hv been watching the show from epi1
all good things shud come to an end
but i never expected dmg to end on such a short notice
but A TRUE THANK U TO THE AMAZING ACTORS OF DMG
seriously if it were not for them..none of the fan groups wud hv fought for fictional characters to this extent
KSG.......doesnt matter how he is real life.....is TRULY an amazing actor..........with drop dead looks
KARAN WAHI......well words fail me when it comes to his onscreen or offscreen persona.....he is a gem
Shilpa..........loved her more as shilpa...she ll always b our shona
sukku...........i loved her too.......i m a kasu fan as well
jenny......SHE IS THE BEST RIDZY........till now i cudnt hate ridz coz jen is playing the role.........she is a tremendous actress
wish all of them best of luck in life
i still hope we get to see kash and jeran in a new show..
Originally posted by: Theking21
I will miss ksg and shilpa. I really could hope they dont end the show, it really hurts. Dmg is the only show i whatch, and its a part of My life. If they are gonna make a season two, I hope they get ksg and shilpa or Jenny back