The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Ramya krishnan pregnant
Hi all - I saw yesterday in Film fare awards that Ramya krishnan is expecting. She accepted the Best supporting actress for Telugu movie. I don't know how they will change the story line according to this. May be it ia trend to show the baby died in serial when some one is really expecting???(Like Archana in TMS)?
Originally posted by: keen_critic
But I thought Ramya was divorced or atleast close to divorce. 😕She and her hubby got back together, is it?