Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: hetusweet
Yeah..that is what I mean..If she can see some Unclear,Negative Flashes of past..she should react..but she seems not reacting on it..
so I m doubted..In scenes just written like to feel & sense something about past..but When on Editor's part he puts some Flashes also...Meance we can see flashes with her ..but may she is just feeling not ablt to see it....
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed
Thank you for this topic because I've thought the exact same thing, how can she have all these flashes yet not get a clue that this is related to her past. Why hasn't she inquired more about what she found out, having a husband and child? It just seems like she doesn't want to remember and would rather live with Shaliendra. The storyline is poorly written!
Today there were lots of flashback which came out clear. All about her past life.....