TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What's up with this troll misthyfishy, mods?
I believe the jerk will bring down the site at this rate. Please ban the IP that he is using to post his frustration from his mother's computer in her basement.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishty1033 thumbnail
Excuse me please mind ur language . All I m trying to do is post the videos of the show that haven't been posted before. And since there is not as much as a regular video post where one can go and look up all th videos I m trying to construct one. That's all.
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishtyvishu

Excuse me please mind ur language . All I m trying to do is post the videos of the show that haven't been posted before. And since there is not as much as a regular video post where one can go and look up all th videos I m trying to construct one. That's all.

Excuse me please don't waste the bandwidth of information superhighway by creating multiple junk threads and then pooping in each. You can dump it all in one thread. That's all.
ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone has a right to an opinion but if you're going to make a suggestion please be civilized about it. You don't need to put someone down.

And Vish thanks for the videos! I saw that you put them all on one thread! Great work!

mishty1033 thumbnail
thanx khushi :)
Edited by mishtyvishu - 13 years ago