Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMG I wasthinking the same exact thing!!great mindis think alikeOriginally posted by: K4CUCDEHTKRWTKED
<font color="#9900cc" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I absolutely love this show! And i also love the show GEET, so i was just wondering they are bringing all these Meethi Chhoorii's then why not Geet (Drishti Dhami)? I realli realli hope they do! I am sure that episode will get ALOT of viewers because there are THOUSANDS of fans who absolutely adore Drishti and would love to see how she is in real life. PLEASE PLEASE if CV's are reading this bring Drishti to this show!!!!! We want to see her!!</font>
i would love to her on this show!!
Originally posted by: AngelTeen
Drushti, Jennifer, Shilpa and Shweta (Nikita) should all come together! Like a DMG reunion! Lol!