Written update August 25 ( PJ heart attack)

honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everybody...how r u all.  Day by day this serial is going down the drain and promos of new new serials r coming. Today they showed promo of a new serial 'Baba Mujhe aaiso var dundo", so already three new serials r in line (KMH2, Gunawhon ka devtha, and this baba....) and we dont know which serials r going to get axed. TM family has become like a tattered cloth....everytime dadji tries to patch up a torn part, new new parts rips off and not sure wen the whole cloth is going to get torn into pieces. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

IN toda's episode dadaji along with suman, paro, and Nihu r sad that the family is breaking apart. Suman and paro think of a plan to unite kaddu with PJ and also unite karan and karthik. Paro comes where kaddu is  in her room and she offers tea. She says to kaddu not 2 be angry with her and take tea. just then paro sees the photos of kaddu with PJ and says if kaddu doesnt want any relations with PJ and wants to forget then she shud remove all the photos and starts removing the photos and plans to keep them in the storeroom. Seeing this kaddu comes and takes the photos and also the present she wanted to give PJ on their anniversary and tells paro to give it to SB to throw it in the garbage, paro is shocked and sad.

Next scene karthik and karan both come to the office. Karthik is dressed smartly in a coat suit😳 whereas karan luks like a gunda😲...(man doesnt he hav a dress code sense.....faded jerkins with jeans and T-shirt..is this the way one comes for an office meeting....besides that his awful hairstyleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†). Before karthik enters, karan enters the meeting room and sits for the meeting. One of the partners I think says to karan that he heard rumours that the office is going to b split between the brothers and he is interested in  doing business with karan as Karthik doesnt know how to do busniess. karan hearing this gets angry and shouts at that fellow and supports karthik  and tells him to go out. Just then karthik comes in and karan stares at him and goes out. At the office reception both the bahus r waiting for their respective husbands with the tiffin box ( is this an office or schoolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†). paro gives the tiffin box to karan and he goes off. Meanwhile karthik comes along with the fellow with whom karan had fought and he also takes the lunch box from suman, and suman and paro then take leave. meanwhile outside both of them r waiting for the man who had fought with karan and say thanks to him. He was a setup by these ladies to see how much luv both the brothers had for each other.

Suman and paro says this to dadaji and he is happy. Now they plan to reunite kaddu with PJ. paro is talking to suman wen kaddu comes there with the washed clothes. Wanting kaddu to overhear them, paro says to suman that PJ will b in this house only for three days. kaddu overhears this and goes to her room thinking where she sees the diary of PJ. She reads it.

PJ, dadaji, and Nihu r talking where PJ is ready to transfer all the properties in the name of kaddu and leave the place forever. He is about to sign the property paper when kaddu comes and rips the paper. She says by doing all this do u think u can escape from ur sins and also escape from the responsibilites as usual and live a peacful life. She then shows PJ's diary and says....I read this diary and for a second I thought I was wrong but now I realise that I am correct and goes on continuing ranting where PJ suddenly gets a heart attack and dadaji, nihu, and PJ r shouting , but kaddu is stonehearted and cares a less.

No precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the update hema.... chalo atlast they need another room in the hospital i guess....if at all this heart attack is a serious one......after this heart attack and all its better they close this chapter...im bored with kaddu n pj act now..

and about karthik......yesterday's epi. was full of him.... and in todays he was seen just for 2mins , but still that was sufficent...omg he looked damn handsome in that suit....those looks n all😳😳😳😳😳

hmsni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks hema😊.
yes..kartik looked so smart in formals .😳
i found the pink tiffin boxes cute and funny...πŸ˜†
this is a nice method sumaro have used to reunite the family....πŸ˜ƒ
btw, kaddu is so heartless...even after tribuvan gets the heart attack she says a person like him has no right to live..😑
actually, since karan's death she never showed any traits of a 'liveable' person herself...🀒....
see kaddu how warm your hubby is to his widwa bahu....😳...and look at how cold u were to ur bahu........
aww, kartik is just like his dad !!!😳.....and i'm so happy for that !!πŸ˜›
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Don't want to sound tasteless, but if PJ dies, Kaddu can go from being an imaginary widow to a real one.  Dunno whether this too was part of Parman's plan, but it seems to be beautifully inserted.

And yeah, Karan has no dress code, while Kartik, I thought, was overdressed.  Just a dress shirt, or at the most a tie, is adequate.  Of course, as for Karan, certainly not a coat that you wear on a trip to Mt Shasta.  As for hair, Karan needs someone to tie him up and shave him completely, so that he looks like Herschelle Gibbs.
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
manjuaol thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The way this serial is going (aarrrgh! sic!) PJ must have suffered a bout of indigestion.

It could have been a GAS ATTACK!πŸ˜†
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manju I agree. Its must have been more of a gastric attack.

Is it a heart attack or a storke. Probably now Kaddu will nurse him back to health.

And Karan - the office may be yours, but please dress well.

Karthik - kitna sona munda hai - lekin lipstick kam kar mere yara.

Kaddu ki to aise ki taise.

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kaddu the heartless B... Ugh! I cant stand her. Maybe she should die. No she should definitely die. The creatives havent got a grip on reality. No woman no matter how scorned would say that abt her "ex" hubby.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imagine-addict

kaddu the heartless B... Ugh! I cant stand her. Maybe she should die. No she should definitely die. The creatives havent got a grip on reality. No woman no matter how scorned would say that abt her "ex" hubby.

So true. I want her dead. She is a sicko. Karan takes completely after her for sure.