A free Advice to Dr.S....' - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Poor Sidhu, I feel so bad for that guy. No matter what he does he is constantly bashed by other party. Sometimes, I don't even know how K.Wahi even manages to tolerate all this stupid immature abuse from fans. I know this is part of being a celebrity but, still I know I certainly would not have tolerated such nonsense abuse thrown at me for a mere character that I am acting out thats not even the real reflection of me. I would be like, "you know what its just a freakin show! I am not going take all this BS for this damn show. I can just find a better show to act on where atleast my character isn't coming in the way of some imaginary "eternal" lovers!"

I seriously think that he shouldn't have saved Arjun.............he really shouldn't! Then when Arjun would've been beated to death and died.............and they could've shown Rampa and Champa crying on his chest..........(it will still be romantic right cuz, their hair would be touching his chest!)😆I bet then only then AR fans would have gotten the gasp of reality! But, wait.........then they would have thrown petitions on why Sidhu didn't save him! 😆OMG seriously, these guys don't even let the guy live!
shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

payal🤗

for a sec I imagined champa & rampa's hair on arju's chest while they are crying🤣
The hatred for sid is so much that the sight of him gives them the urge to bash