hello mods n admin
i was just wondering what colour will the IF Dazzler have? As at the bottom of IF, all the members are colour coded...so i was wondering what the new colour would be? I suggest purple!
😳
hello mods n admin
i was just wondering what colour will the IF Dazzler have? As at the bottom of IF, all the members are colour coded...so i was wondering what the new colour would be? I suggest purple!
😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i think purple is perfect😊
Originally posted by: JBYRI5N74IB77CFK
i-f dazzler are they important ???
yes they are
Originally posted by: IO2MWJ4ZOYST3IKN
do they have rights like modetors ???
no, I-F dazzlers are ppl with post above 3000+, they are just like goldies
Originally posted by: princess_tina
do they have rights