**Sakshi Tanwar appreciation thread**

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome to the one and only"The Elegant Sakshi Tanwar" appreciation threadπŸ€—

as we all knw that our sweet heart Sakshi is making another  blastingπŸ₯³ come back with this rocking show Meethi Chhoorii No.1.... so I have created this thread 4 all her fans to appreciate our Stunning Sakshi to every bits 

l
ooking forward to see Sakshi in this new avataar... and wishing her all the luck to prove herself  to be "The Ultimate
Meethi Choori"πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Sakshi
bashers plz stay away.. if u dont like her plz dont join this thread
.... no bashing is allowed

Appreciate more more and more..................😳
😳😳

Edited by Anamika163 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
THE ROCKING TANWARIANZ

*Hina Sheikh
 *Natasha (fanofprem)
 *Faraan (Faraan_4_Shweta)
 *Mehwish Sheikh

*Chandrika (luv_sakshi)

*Bushra (muaaz)

*Shweta (shwetak_23)

*Priya (priya555)

*Winnie (winner13)

*Alisha Sheikh

*Anamika (me.. Anamika163)

let me know for additions to the listπŸ˜›

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Sakshi has not been shown in the promos or the 1st episode... but not to worryπŸ˜› the link below is the video where it is confirmed that she is a part of this show and will be coming in the near future episodes take a look

LINK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8gT91Fd-9c

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

RockiiinG Thread, Anamika! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

I'm the first one to comment! πŸ˜›

As we know our Beautiful and gorgeous Sakshi Tanwar is Back with a BANG!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
I am eager to see Sakshi in Meethi Chhoori!! πŸ˜πŸ€— We should Rock the Thread, and make the thread very Colorful!!!  Just like our Sweet Sakshi!! πŸ€—

OMG!! I am so excited!  She is going to rock the show!! πŸ˜ƒ 

I will definitely watch this show for our lovely Sakshi! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› 
and I am sure that Sakshi will be Meethi Chhoorii # 1 !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

All the best to Sakshi, My good wishes r with her! Whis her best of luck!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Hina 😳

Edited by hina-sheikh - 13 years ago
Meehak. thumbnail

WoW!πŸ‘ Great job, Anamika! very nice thread made by u! I am also very excited to watch sakshi in Meethi Chhoorii! 😍She will Rock the show,πŸ˜› and she will win the title of meethi Choori # 1 !! Waiting for the episode when our beautiful Sakshi will enter the show! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Lots Of Love Mehwish! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rockinggg thread of Saakshi anamika..πŸ˜›

Used really awwesome fantastic siggies of Saakshi..😍

U hav done an amazing Job...!!!πŸ‘

Saaksi will totally rock da show.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope she comes sson..!!!
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
thnx Hina, Mehwish, Tashu n Faraan 4 liking the threadπŸ€— keep on visiting n rocking with your posts... this thread is specially made 4 all da Sakshi fans... 4 u guiesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Hina: yah yaar colorful............ n we Tanwarianz r gonna rock the threadπŸ₯³ wht do u think of the name Tanwarianz?? cool na??πŸ˜†

@Mehwish: um eagerly w8ing 4 Sakshi yaar... I dont hv Imagine but i buffer videos frm YT n watch themπŸ˜ƒ oh just cant w8 2 c Sakshi here... totally different avtaar... 😍 n will defo win da tiltle of Meethi Choori πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Faraan: yah yaar um too w8ing 4 her😳 thnx... i know da sigs r lovely....😍😍 n thnx 4 ur colorful post...πŸ˜›

ab toh sabar nehi hota yaaron
πŸ˜†
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anamika163

thnx Hina, Mehwish, Tashu n Faraan 4 liking the threadπŸ€— keep on visiting n rocking with your posts... this thread is specially made 4 all da Sakshi fans... 4 u guiesπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@Hina: yah yaar colorful............ n we Tanwarianz r gonna rock the threadπŸ₯³ wht do u think of the name Tanwarianz?? cool na??πŸ˜†

@Mehwish: um eagerly w8ing 4 Sakshi yaar... I dont hv Imagine but i buffer videos frm YT n watch themπŸ˜ƒ oh just cant w8 2 c Sakshi here... totally different avtaar... 😍 n will defo win da tiltle of Meethi Choori πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Faraan: yah yaar um too w8ing 4 her😳 thnx... i know da sigs r lovely....😍😍 n thnx 4 ur colorful post...πŸ˜›

ab toh sabar nehi hota yaaron
πŸ˜†

Tanwarianz sounds very Cool and Unique! Just like our Sakshi! Tongue Special logon ke liye special naam! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Jab tak Sakshi ki entry nahi hoti, and who Meethi Chhoorii ko rock nahi karti, tab tak WE should ROCK the Thread!! TongueπŸ˜ƒ

Lage Raho Tanwarianz! πŸ˜† 
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing work paro deewaniπŸ˜†
Hope to see her soon
⭐️
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
@Hina: thnx 4 liling the name yaar n was thinking n thinking wht name 2 put... taab mere deemag mein yeh aiyaπŸ˜† bilkul special logon ke liye special naam... as unique as our SakshiπŸ‘

@Tashu: yeh toh mera tiltle hogaya yaar... "paro deewani"πŸ˜† thnx... um also hoping 2 c her soonπŸ˜›

KEEP ROCKING GUIESπŸ₯³