Created

Last reply

Replies

38

Views

2.4k

Users

19

Frequent Posters

7RT47G6UEKECPNT6 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Belive me...he is better off without her & her collection of kids! I had started likeing her for teh past few episodes...but I happened to to see the vids of Tushar;s accident & now I hate her again 😡

Lolllzz manasi anti... collection of children... how rightly said..Lollzzz😆😆 I used to like Prerna...only during the time Rishu Prerna got married for the second time.... n for a few more days till this stupid leap.. she is basically horrible!!

7RT47G6UEKECPNT6 thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

I just wanna see Ronit....Anu, Pre..everyone else comes in the package deal...I'm ready to tolerate those 😡 😡 kids..Sneha & Yudi if Rishabh is being shown

Even I want to see ONLY Ronit....but i cant bear...sneha...mukti n yudi...they are suchhhhhh big time horrible ppl!!!

BKB4C5DJ3RFKXNXH thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#33
if bajaj was not there then anurag & prerna would hv been the most amazingly happy couple ever. oh man yyyyy did they get seperated????????? it was so heartbreaking. thye make the most incredible cuple in the world.
7YD3TUMLA56IV4DX thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#34
right miss unknown but its ok now bcoz after seeing the vdo of kandyfloss i don't want prerna(shweta) with anurag(cezanne). prerna anurag se door hi achi hai
thakshila smith thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#35
They r not in talking terms. Cezzane said I am not Anurag Basu. We have to forget about it all.
7WE67GOQIZWS5GKI thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#36
bajaj and prerna 4eva
cezanne and shweta dont get along wiv eachother in real lyf let alone them getting back 2 gether in the soap drama
UVPA7WFLHYN2APGK thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#37
well even i used to love those scenes but hopefully they will reunite again
livingforelvis thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#38

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

I just wanna see Ronit....Anu, Pre..everyone else comes in the package deal...I'm ready to tolerate those 😡 😡 kids..Sneha & Yudi if Rishabh is being shown



totally anti . i juz wanna see ronit .. baki sab janwaro ko i m ready 2 jhelofy
LifeOLicious thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: OQNRSS57EHKAABXZ

bajaj and prerna 4eva
cezanne and shweta dont get along wiv eachother in real lyf let alone them getting back 2 gether in the soap drama



Who cares about real life! We are talking about Anu Prer...not Cez Shw!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".