New promo-12th august 2010

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
they show the men of the kasbah knowing at rasia's door and then taking them to the panchyat.while walking with them sia realising something is wrong and screaming  to raghav for help.the men taunt sia by saying they will stone  a promiscuous  woman to death and when they start the women of the kasbah helping rasia with putting blankets over rasia and putting chilli powder on the attackers taking rasia to safety

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonam21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arrey yeh to already dikha chuke , then promo for what ...............
sang_hari thumbnail
i know sweety that they have telecast the scene in the episode but this is what they showed in the promo and i saw that in the morning.
well said poet the cv's seems to always  wake to things later than the public
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
sonam21 thumbnail
arrey shreya, my statement was directed at the CV's not you, sorry if it got conveyed otherwise.........

i know you've written whatever they've shown...........
sang_hari thumbnail
sweety- i also wrote the same and i am not going to take offense at what u wrote and my irritation is also directed at the cv's and channelwalas
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If only I had them in front of  me now ...
sang_hari thumbnail
poet-what else can v say except this that they have telecast this by mistake
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As hooda Said " kuch bada honewala hai" so , may be CV's Are trying to confuse us with the precaps.
A word of caution/ advice to the CV's  jo bhi suspense hai woh acha ho .. warna mirchi powder hamare paas bhi ...
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpa_11

As hooda Said " kuch bada honewala hai" so , may be CV's Are trying to confuse us with the precaps.

A word of caution/ advice to the CV's  jo bhi suspense hai woh acha ho .. warna mirchi powder hamare paas bhi ...

shilpa,go girl go,i am also ready with the mirchi powder standing along with u if the cv's try some faltugiri with us
sonam21 thumbnail
ha ha shilpa, very good idea.........abhi hum sab mirchi pdr phekhengey on the CV's........

btw, i feel its not by mistake, they didnt want to show it before as they wanted to keep the whole attack thing a surprise and now that its telecasted , they're showing it to update people who missed the epi ..........

remember, the rasia marriage epi, they did the same thing then also........