Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aussie_1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

we all have a spot soft in our hearts for harshini...not...lolz ....but recently she's been showing her mean side 👎🏼...and besides....I think ektas should either scrap her or develope her character in a more positive note.

as for naina and anita...🤢...no words can describe their evil natures...

talking about evil...i saw the crappy star parivar awards onmy day off work...and they showed ekta for a good 30seconds...and damn that woman looks evil! no woder her evil characters are hated with a vengence...their inspired by ekta

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiantv

I don't agree of her being evil.. just human .. she was hurt at being insulted .. how many of us would go to a party where we were not invited and specfically insulted by our hosts?  She was probably also feeling a little bit envious with Kripa's success & is afraid of loosing her best friend (remember she was congratulating Kripa at the end of the concert & at the middle of it Kripa's fans came.. and Kripa stopped the conversation with Harshini..   Actually, I think Harshini showed strength of character & overcame her hurt & envy feelings and attended the party to support her friend..

P.S.. I liked the 3 monkies photo above in your sig.. 😆

agree totally..

though i dont like the girl but i think the character harshini isnt that bad...she made up for her behavior in the party..and i also think that she acted that way coz she wasnt invited to the party...

kool*kariya* thumbnail

😆 hey u jokers

i am also in the harshini hating club.................i just hate her she is soooooooo irratating and annoying....................the first one was better than this one.................ekta should send her back to nanital!!!

kariya!!!

Aussie_1 thumbnail

well i think they got a new makeup artist for harshini...which helps her a bit....but...nope....i still dislike her.

btw....does anyone have any pics of harshini (no...not chimps)...to add to our anti-harshini post??

Aussie_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinky21

yup..poor thing she is preety sad!!!!

Dinky....do u know Harshini's real name???