Posted: 13 years ago
one more suggestion from me guys

this ff by mayadika(pritti)?
is on raj naina n mayur n sajan jodi
its has the three boys as brothers

n by god its such a nicee ff kk i amm in cumplete love with this one

its called promiseof love
link

guys just read this one nn i bet u will be in so much love with this one k kya bataunn

will return with more
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
There are many great writers but i only read AK, Edwella or TVD FFs soo...here are the ones that i'v read..........

Edwella

Infliction-By: Harsha
I have been pestering her to put up chapter one because she has the intro up and it is amazingly written. The emotion and everyone thing about is awesome so Harsha...UPDATE!😆
https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1370282

Angad-Kripa FFs

Deception-By: Pallavi Di
This FF is probably my favourite AK ff at the moment. The way it's written is beautiful. The cliff hangers and everything about is just amazing. I love the concept-it's very different and very intriguing.

Love.
*Jot*

I just finished reading Unwanted AK FF of Faiza.
It was amazingly written and the patience of Angad was brought up perfectly...
I just think what he did (you should know what) can be justified and unjustified, it all depends on the readers' opinion about stuffs you know... 😳
But I just admired the whole concept...
I practically lived with KYPH 5 years 😍 before and I had been missing them so much. 😭
Now Faiza's FF made me live those moments again... 😳
It was such a pleasure and rather than appreciating her, I'd like to thank her for bringing those moments again! 👏 👏 👏
Love,
Nafee. 😳
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: azfee

I just finished reading Unwanted AK FF of Faiza.
It was amazingly written and the patience of Angad was brought up perfectly...
I just think what he did (you should know what) can be justified and unjustified, it all depends on the readers' opinion about stuffs you know... 😳
But I just admired the whole concept...
I practically lived with KYPH 5 years 😍 before and I had been missing them so much. 😭
Now Faiza's FF made me live those moments again... 😳
It was such a pleasure and rather than appreciating her, I'd like to thank her for bringing those moments again! 👏 👏 👏
Love,
Nafee. 😳

wow. yeah just had to say  completely agree. This was an amazingly well written FF, the characters' emotions portrayed perfectly...and you're right, Angad's actions didn't seem justified for me the first time around, but the more I thought about it, the more it seemed to make sense. I'm not saying that was the correct way to go about doing things, but still there was only so much that Kripa could be against. Her stubbornness was slightly annoying, but oh well all's well that ends well i guess.
It's important that both of them learned their lesson :)
haha and KYPH, wow I never saw the show but lived it through the countless number of FFs on this forum and man, I wish I'd seen it back then.
Cheers!
~Naina