Tara all the creations are just mindblowing. I can't stop lookin at them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Tara all the creations are just mindblowing. I can't stop lookin at them.
Originally posted by: v3gradev09
Wow ur writing is so well written, u took my words right out! I tottaly agree with you, each and every one of your comments were mindblowing! Thanks for the post, as well as the PM. =]
Originally posted by: Indiangirl09
Lovely Posters.Keep it up👍🏼. 10 stars for u ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
Tara all the creations are just mindblowing. I can't stop lookin at them.
Both Avina performance were just too good. Their facial expressions were just perfect.
Originally posted by: xxxh-hxxx
I loved todays episode too. Radev were really cute. And ofcourse tomorrow we will get an amazing episode too. And yes rajjan is very funny. I love how he put his hand over his mouth when he saw radev. Hes so comical. 😆 I hope that the payal will come in the picture soon