Is Raja Hasan a singing superstar

Anamika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
In Saturdays episode of DID Lil masters Farah Khan said Shreya Ghoshal, Kunal Ganjawala and Raja Hasan are singing superstars from Saregamapa.

Is Raja Hasan a singing superstar. He has just sung 5-10 songs in bollywood this does not make him singing superstar.

Here is what Farah Said:

Edited by Anamika21 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes I do like Raja, I think he won some competition too.
He has great public appeal.
He is one of the most likeable singers.
He is a Superstar material.

Anamika21 thumbnail
I feel Debojit Saha, Aneek Dhar and Vineet are far better singer then Raja Hasan.

It seems ZEE overhypes Raja Hasan.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika21

I feel Debojit Saha, Aneek Dhar and Vineet are far better singer then Raja Hasan.

It seems ZEE overhypes Raja Hasan.

Yes all are very good singers.

Raja has good appeal. He can talk well too and he is always smiling most of the time.
My sis does not like Raja either, she likes some other singers like Hemachandra.
I also like Aneek n Vineet n Himmy Bhai, but many hate Himmy Bhai 😆
xobikagobi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raja has a better "all round and mature" voice. Debojit is good, too. Vineet reeks attitude and sings trash. Aneek too is just OK.
Anamika21 thumbnail
But why only Raja is talked about. Why not Debo, Aneek or Vineet. ZEE is baised towards Raja. Edited by Anamika21 - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

But why only Raja is talked about. Why not Debo, Aneek or Vineet. ZEE is baised towards Raja.

A singer needs a good marketing agent, if not, they must be able to mix around and market themselves. Talent and looks alone are not enough nowadays.
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But why only Raja is talked about. Why not Debo, Aneek or Vineet. ZEE is baised towards Raja.

Dear,

I am big fan of aneek dhar but at same i appreciate good singing.Raja is doing well so its good for him and his future and may him and all the good singers get whatever they wish for their future.Aneek is busy with his future plans and also continuing his studies now.He just came back from US and today he is at West Indies for his show.Aneek already build his studio in Kolkata.I will update more when the right time comes.

Lets hope for the best and god bless all the singers.

god bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malaysiangirl

Dear,

I am big fan of aneek dhar but at same i appreciate good singing.Raja is doing well so its good for him and his future and may him and all the good singers get whatever they wish for their future.Aneek is busy with his future plans and also continuing his studies now.He just came back from US and today he is at West Indies for his show.Aneek already build his studio in Kolkata.I will update more when the right time comes.

Lets hope for the best and god bless all the singers.

god bless.

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl

Ah Aneek is the typle whom I expect to be a pretty good music director in future and also compose his own songs. He is a genius.
Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer3

Ah Aneek is the typle whom I expect to be a pretty good music director in future and also compose his own songs. He is a genius.

Summerji, I pray he get whatever he wish for his future.My golu molu abhigyan too musical genius😊

Summerji, abhigyan's younger brother Shyamantan is competing in chhote ustaad now and he is a brilliant singer just like his brother abhigyan.I have created a thread and  posted Shyamantan video links in chhote ustaad forum and if you visited the forum please do listen his younger brother singing too😊

This week shyamantan will be singing khuda jaane and ramta jogi.last week he sang sapno se bhare naina and got standing ovation from rahat ji and sonuji.....

After such a long gap I am back online and feeling good in musical forums and missing my khaty bhaiya.His spirit will always remain forever in this forum as a positive strength for me.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl