misspickle thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#1
Wow! What an amazing actor Gurumeet is! My inferior vocabulary can't even come up with words to describe his passionate acting! His angry young man attitude reminds of Amitabh Bachchan from Zanjeer. His dreamy eyes and intense stares reminds me of crazy SRK from Darr. He is just AMAZINGLY talented; add to the insult, his lady killer smile; sexiness redefined! Gurumeet Choudhary, you are a gift from the lord almighty! Hats off to you for your brilliant work! I wish you immense success in ur professional and personal life! Eyes are the windows to the soul; however, I feel like Gurumeet's eyes are like the ocean, coz every time the camera focuses on them, I feel like I'm drowning in them! Maan sir, I'm so falling for you! lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

47

Views

6.3k

Users

28

Likes

123

Frequent Posters

cola_gul thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#2
i agree he is such an awesome actor..and so is Drashti..they way his eyes just soften when he sees Geet is sooo cute..and their chemistry is proabably one of the best ive seen on tv they are superbbb!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#3
His eyes speak volumes n that the softening of eyes is indeed speks brilliancy..
misspickle thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: mayur-tasha

His eyes speak volumes n that the softening of eyes is indeed speks brilliancy..

Yes, his eyes does speaks volumes. Very few actors can pull such act; he doesn't even have to say anything, yet his eyes does the job! The guy is blessed with amazingly sexy eyes.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
#5
I've already fallen for him...hard.... the guy is one of a kind....my Kohinoor
Edited by mahi0809 - 16 years ago
misspickle thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: cola_gul

i agree he is such an awesome actor..and so is Drashti..they way his eyes just soften when he sees Geet is sooo cute..and their chemistry is proabably one of the best ive seen on tv they are superbbb!

Drashti is such a sweetheart! Loved her from DMG days. Moreover, I absolutely love hers and Gurumeet's chemistry! Watching them interact really makes you feel like ur in 7th heaven. lol
Edited by misspickle - 16 years ago
misspickle thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: mahi0809

I've already fallen for him...hard.... the guy is one of a kind....my Kohinoor

Same here hunny! 😳 the guy is a greek god!
Edited by misspickle - 16 years ago
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago
#8

He's simply AMAZING!..

You know I've noticed that for the past some years,the industry has got actors who are extremely good-looking,but acting isn't tht good.Not tht I'm pointing out specific ppl,but tht's the way I feel.But,Guru's amazing!!....He has tht passion for acting,which shows through his eyes.He's an intense actor!!....Can make you fall in love,the moment you see him!!😍...After Rajeev,I think he's the only one I've admired:first for his acting,and then,for his looks!...😳
misspickle thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: -Amina-

He's simply AMAZING!..

You know I've noticed that for the past some years,the industry has got actors who are extremely good-looking,but acting isn't tht good.Not tht I'm pointing out specific ppl,but tht's the way I feel.But,Guru's amazing!!....He has tht passion for acting,which shows through his eyes.He's an intense actor!!....Can make you fall in love,the moment you see him!!😍...After Rajeev,I think he's the only one I've admired:first for his acting,and then,for his looks!...😳

Gotta agree with you on that. Like you've mentioned Rajeev is another one of those actors who have substance! You rarely get to see such talented actors. Honestly speaking, I wasn't at all crazy about Guru at first, I thought he was okay; however, watching him act with so much passion and dedication just blew me away. And by god, his sexiness came through with his portrayal of angry young man! grrrrrrrrrrrr😉
shikha_p thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
#10
I agreed...bt GURU's talent cannot be compared with any actors...he is the best.👏👏..with his own charming ways....he is the among the most talented actors we have in telly and bollywood...i hope his charm get him success in bollywood too 😊
I am always praying for his success...he makes me drowned in his eyes and i feel so helpless dat i cant even come out from dat.......😍😍😍😍😍
His smile makes me the happiest person on the earth.🤗....his anger forces me feel his pain....ohh god....may be words r nt enough to xplain guru.❤️...he is the ULTIMATE and almighty had taken out special time to make him and send to earth😊

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".