Swara thrown out of her house - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Swara thrown out of her house
Buzz up!

Swara Raje (Pooja Bose) has yet another reason to shed copious tears on her show Sarvggun Sampanna. The girl is the official cry baby shedding tears at almost everything.

Discuss here

And now her past is haunting her present and has put a question mark on her future. Swara will be thrown out of her house after her in-laws will come to know that she was a lavani dancer before getting married to Aditya.

Informs a source, "Like every other protagonist, Swara is going through tough times, specially after the entry of Abhay (
Sharad Kelkar). Her life will turn topsy turvy as her in-laws will come to know of her past and will eventually throw her out of the house. Swara's in-laws didn't know that she was a lavani dancer and only Abhay knew about the truth as he had seen one of her performances. He will eventually disclose her past to her family members who will throw her out. Swara's parents will try to reason it out with her in-laws saying that they had already informed them about Swara's past but probably a communication gap has led to the misunderstanding."

Says Pooja, "Yes, they all throw me out of the house. Abhay will reveal it all to my family and they will accuse me of having had hidden the truth from them. Even my husband will not support me."

Well hasn't it been happening on every other show from Balaji stable. We are certain that Swara will be welcomed back in the house very soon.

Catch the girl cry all over again on Shrimati Swara Raje Deshmukh
Sarvggun Sampanna at 8:00 pm on Imagine.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Swara-thrown-out-of-her-house&xfile=2010/July/News_20100727_55