WRITTEN UPDATE 22 JULY 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
                                 MNKR EPISODES 8 22 JULY 2010
Episodes begins with the prayer when aish asked who is shardaji.
jasho:she's thakur younger sister a mean aunty only for some portions of landsshe broke down every relationships with us.
a sad thakur:someone really said life is a riddle who understand it regret it who does not understand it also regret it,one day you will write in this diary dad is no morethakur hold thakur hand and said dad and thakur said you all will sign it.
Reet :please don't say that thakur said this is life dear.
Jasho:what are you doing kunawar never saw father and son like that before.
Kunwar:what can i do else i'm obligedbecause i love my dad i love him that much that i want him to die peacefully they both laughed.
Kunwar you get afraid quickly.Enemy is always the enemy whether he's your dad or a snake.I can't forget the slap easily,I did the drama because yesterday he me from the factory if ever he disown me today i will not inherit nothing.
Jashothat mean the factory will definitely burn.
Kunwarwill dad along in it.
Thakur is in his room thinking about what jasho said in the pooja flashback showing his sister on the day of rakhi day and she's hugging everyone as she was leaving for her place.thakur is sad with teary eyes.

Kunwar:are you thinking about aunty dad what do you want..........i threw her out now i will bring her back myself from now on in our house there will be love always no enemity.
Thakur:a happy thakur you give me the best gift it today i die i will not care.
Kunwar:go on get ready dadtoday in factorythere is the prayer,the rawan burning ceremony and everyone are waiting for you
Thakur:let's go together.
Kunwar no i will not be going with you today.
Thakur why?
Kunwar because of me yesterday you were ashamed in front of everyone, no more.Rajveer and i will stay home we will celebrate next dusshera together.thakur and kunwar hugged thakur
is patting the shoulder of kunwar where kunwar is thinking that this shoulder which you are patting today i will be carrying your pyre.thakur goes away kunwar is thinking some few hours after i will be the new thakur  thakur kuldeep sing.
rajveer came to meet kunwar in his room where both kunwar and jashoda is present rajveer:where will we build the medical college as dad already put out the lock from the factory.
Kunwar we will broke down the factory.
Jash:mean we will burn it.
Rajveer: there is no other way.
Kunwar:let wait for some 20 years until dad die till then dad will never let us build the medical collegenow it for you to decide wait or fire.rajveer in a thought then burst out no i can't wait.
Kunwar:you also can't wait.Again both husband and wife have a big laugh(a very good couple though evil they just laugh every mins good for health)
two men make their entry in kunwar room one is the right hand of kunwar and he brought the other one who will put the fire in the factory.
kunwar gave him some land documents which he transferred on his name along with a train ticket to calcutta saying don't be back till i don't call you.the hired man happily leave.
Reet is doing her prayer in a temple thanking God for bringing peace in their house that her dad and kunwar are in good terms.
The hired man is talking with an another one some philosophy talks.
In the factory workers welcome both thakur and his family,thakur gives some speeches on lord Ram and Ravan he also felicitates one of the workers who made the ravan and called him on stage and thanked him by giving him some portions of land.

the hired man is arriving towards the factory to accomplished his task.
Thakur asked Reet to sing a ramayan song as she always did .Everyone present are really appreciating.
At home Kunwar,Rajveer, minister and his mens called a dancer who is dancing on (up bihar lootne)all the men are a lot enjoying.
Kunwar is offering some chicken to minister saying there is everything here.

the man is throwing petrol everwhere.
Kunwar with a gun in hand still in the party shoot,on the other hand thakur is saying Hail to lord Ram.
the dance continue and kunwar asked a quest to raj who gave the good answer.
Reet finished the song.The hired man is continue on throwing petrol here and there finally goes up to put on the fire.
they burn the ravan and thakur said(burayi par aachayi jeet gayi)Hail to lord Rameveryone said jai.then they saw the fire thakur is shocked

PRECAP:thakur saying save his factory. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. i feel so sorry for thakur.
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini01

thanks for the update. i feel so sorry for thakur.

ya i agree...he has such a selfish son who hates everyone but himeself...too much of an ego....😆😆
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lovely update i give the show a 8/10.

the fire that went off looked like it was going to kill the thakhur...i hope not....
poor thakhur for having such a lousy son...😭😭