~~My Thoughts - Our DEV is back!!!!~~

XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yipeee!!! Our DEV is back, not Abhay, but our one and only Dev, as soon as he stepped into PB, He has transformed into our Dev....

These are some of my other thoughts on today's episode...

I really liked the starts of the episode...We had the dramatic music back, I am now just waiting for the Govind Gopal Radhe Radhe song, maybe tomorrow when they do the Puja. What is Kanika doing, she doesn't have a clue, I was furious when Dev said that he has taken the seven holy phere with Kanika when infact he took not 7 but 21 phere with Radhika and only Radhika...β­οΈπŸ‘...A good sign is as Dev said a few days before, he is thinking about Radh 24/7, he can't get her out of his mind...

It was very nice to see PB again, for some reason I really love that house, it is where Radev had all their nice moments and where they have lived their memories....Hopefully now our Radev will be able to make some more memories....😳😳

Now this MR is just heading for CBians chappals, Why is she not just leaving our Radh alone...How dare her threar our Radh...When she find out the truth, I think she will do the same with Kanika and Rajjan, I just hope that the Cvs don't twist her character. As so far she is quite attached to Dev and doesn't want anyone to seperate her for him...(I know, not even MR can resist our Dev....πŸ˜†πŸ˜›) Rajjan is indeed useless, I thought he would atleast do something but all he was capable to do was just speaking lovingly to some Nisha girl.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜²....

I'm glad that Radh chose to take Dadi with her, Good Going Girl...πŸ‘...
I'm surprised though, how did PF reach Delhi so fast...πŸ€”....

Radh is looking nice....I love her saree...Thank God!!! After so long, she finally pinned her saree...I just loved her thick sindoor, Her outfit reminded me of Radh when she celebrated Navratri with Dev...She is wearing some jewellery too...Nice too...

Dev is just looking divine, he is looking hot!!!! His white kurta is just making him the bomb...I really like the white kurta with the emboridary...Looks like he is wearing something red underneath too, or maybe it's just the design, Avinash looks good in everything....I really liked the stubble beard too...It reminds me of the Janmashtami episode....πŸ˜ƒ

Arjun and the rest just looked like they were living in poor conditions, He was telling Deepika what to wear, have you seen what he's wearing...Oh Please....🀒...

Glad that Dadi has remembered everything, now she can help Radev become closer...😳😳...Like Devika's scene, I'm imaginating more, Radev going puja together, Radh coming out the bath with wet hair, Radh about to slip, Dev seeing Radh with her hair open....Ohh....Endless possibillities...☺️...

Dadi took an awfully long time to fall, usually takes no longer than a second...Well this is CB land, everything goes slower, just like the Cvs brain - They are slow to operate....πŸ˜‰

Our dev was the hero today, the way he just entered and saved the day, Superman...No....Spiderman...No....Batman....No....Krrish...(No, Avi is better than Hrithik...Sorry hrithik fans...πŸ˜›).....Dev is our RPMan....Perfect Romantic Man...Oh sorry that's PRMan, I'm bad at this, please do give your suggestions on improvment...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›....

Tomorrow, I think that Dev will remember the hymn that his dad said to him,
Can't wait to see Chacoo, Arjun, Mrinalini's faces - The 3 Idiots....πŸ˜›....Well sorry, I acn't compare Chachoo to Amir Khan - Just not done.....

I just cannot wait to see tomorrows episode as I'm sure It will be a blast to watch, Billo, Devika please update your FFs tomorrow as that will just be the little bit extra to make tomorrow perfect....
I only made some new poster today as there weren't any Radev moments....One is from yesterday...Hope you like them....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post i like it very much and thanks for the amazing posters. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

good work... Keep it up.
XxTiaraCullenxX thumbnail

Originally posted by: n_sinha

nice post i like it very much and thanks for the amazing posters. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

good work... Keep it up.

Thank you, nice to know you liked my posters....
zam123 thumbnail
Lovely posters of yesterdays and todays scene.OMG Avinash looks so hot hot.😍
v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Post and I love ur posters as always. Thanks for the pm :) Keep it up! :)
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks lovely post, thanks for the posters, very nice. It was so good to see the whole family back in the house. πŸ˜‰
RalucaCutumisu thumbnail
i'm agrea with you! DEV IS COME BACK!❀️
Naivedya thumbnail
Really excellent sum-up of today's episode and lovely posters.
xxxh-hxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tara, great posters.

I agree with everything you said. Yes, i hated arjuns purple kurta too 🀒 And i hope that we will get a radev moment tomorrow but somehow i dont think it will happen.
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely posters, Tara............Beautiful, as usual.............It was a good episodes.............Loved the dialogues of Shastriji today..............