Frequent Posters

sweet cherry thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
another fantastic part 👏
cant wait for the nxt update

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Don't worry guys, I know you all want some Maan and Geet parts before Dev come into the picture. Also our Geet won't fall for Mr. Handsome just yet. I have the perfect moment planned for that. I'll try to update as soon as possible. If I didn't add some of you to my PM list let me know. I'll will make a list of the people that are on my PM list next time I update.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great update Ann...looking forward to the next part.
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb.....👏

continue soon.....
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was too good! I love the phrase "Angry Young lover".....that's what he is! Really enjoyed reading it.....do continue soon.
I'm working on an update right now. I will post as soon as I'm done. =]
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey ann...i'v jst com across r ff..n read it all..plz add me to pm list
jst 1 req....wud u add the pgz o all chapters in th 1st plz
I know everyone is going crazy over todays episode and what will happen next week as am I too. So Maaneetians this is to keep you somewhat statisfied over the weekend.I will write more as soon as I can.

Part 7

Maan couldn't believe that he told his grandmother everything. He never shared his feelings with anyone. But today he couldn't take it anymore. Everything was too overwhelming. He knew that Dadima would understand about Geet's problems and accept her. She seemed ecstatic that Maan finally was in love with someone. She told him she was beginning to think that he would end up alone. He rolled his eyes at her and shook his head.

"Beta, don't worry everything will be fine. I'm very proud of you for asking Geet to marry you despite her situation. Today I'm assured that I raised you well. You have become the man that I have always wanted you to be." Dadi said with tears in her eyes.

"Dadima please don't cry, I don't think I could deal with anymore tears today. In fact there is nothing to be proud of. I asked Geet to marry me because I love her. I was being selfish because I wanted her for myself.", Maan told her with self loathing.

"Don't be foolish boy, no one would have done what you did. Its not selfish to want to be with the person you love. These emotions are what makes us human. Get these thoughts out your head and concentrate on bringing my bahu home."

"But, Dadima how will I convince her to marry me? She's so stubborn."

"Don't worry, she will love you. Just give her time. She does have a full plate right now. But one thing you can do for now is tone down your anger meter.", Dadi told him. She wasn't sure that he could try to be calm but she had to tell him any ways. Maan's anger and indifference to things were inherit to his nature. He was strong and very capable but she wasn't sure how he could soften up a little.

"I'll try, but that girl drives me crazy. She always does something wrong." Maan sighed.

"Oh stop it, if you love her you can do anything for her." Dadi smiled.

Maan agreed and told Dadima that he wanted to sleep. She didn't let him go to bed with out dinner. When he was finally in bed his mind went right to Geet. When she wasn't there he thought of her and when she was, he couldn't keep his eyes off her. Love truly did drive people crazy. Especially of you were in love with someone like Geet. Except he didn't think anyone else could even be like Geet. She was so different, so unique. He wondered how he ever fell in love with her. They were like two opposite poles of a magnet that always pulled towards each other. As he was thinking of Geet he silently dozed off to sleep.

The next morning, Geet woke up and had slight pain in her stomach. She worried about the baby. What if something was wrong. She ate breakfast and the vitamins the doctor had given her. When she got to work, she saw that Maan wasn't there. She sat at her desk and looked at the agenda for today. Maan had three meetings today. "Good, that would keep him away from me", She thought.

Maan drove to work that morning longing to see Geet. When he finally arrived he walked to his office as fast he could. Geet was printing something. She looked up and saw him come in. As always she went into is office to give him a list of the things he had to do for the day. When Maan saw that he had three meetings he frowned.

Geet seeing the frown on his face asked, "Is there something wrong sir?

"What? Uhh no. Thanks for the list, you can go now."

Geet was about to leave when there was a sharp pain in her stomach. Her hands were on her stomach and the pain was visible on her face. Maan instinctively hurried to her side and asked her if she was ok. Geet replied with "I'm fine sir, I'll just get back to work."

"No your not. Your clearly hurting. I'm taking you to the doctor right now."

"I'm not going to the doctor. I said I'm fine." Geet argued. She knew that it would be best to go to the doctor but she didn't want to go with Maan. The idea intimidated her. It was what a husband would do for his wife and frankly she didn't want to go in to that territory.

"Geet are you seriously going to put your baby's health at risk. I don't care what you say, your going to the doctor and that's final!", He knew if he mentioned the baby's health she would comply.

The pain in her stomach was still there. He was right. She shouldn't let her issues with Maan effect her baby's health. "Ok, lets go", her breathing was unsteady and her body felt weak.

Maan told Sasha to care of the office today as Geet wasn't feeling well and he had to take her to the hospital.

Sasha didn't like the idea one bit and said "But MK, why would you take her to the hospital. There are other people who could do it. Don't bother with such insignificant things."

Maan gave her a stone cold glare. "Sasha, am I the boss here or are you? I can do what ever I please. Just do what your told." Then he walked out.

Sasha stared after MK with big eyes. Why did he care so much about that behen ji? He was always helping her. That Geet was constantly trying to make MK feel bad for her so she could be close to him. "I have to do something about this Geet." She said to herself.

Maan drove as fast as he could to the hospital. Geet wished he would relax a bit. His worrying didn't help her feel any better. He asked her how she was doing every two seconds.

"Sir, can you stop. Your making me more nervous."

"Sorry, I'm just worried.", He said with trepidation.

"I can see that, but you don't have to worry about me.", Geet assured him.

Maan hated when she said things like that. It was as if she didn't think he didn't have enough importance in her life to take part in her worries. But he decided not to say anything because he didn't want to make her feel worse. For the rest of the ride he was quiet.

At the hospital the doctor checked Geet while Maan waited outside. It seemed like it was taking a thousand years for the check up to end. What was taking so long? Was everything alright with the baby and Geet?

While checking Geet, the doctor told Geet , "Your husband is so concerned about you. He seems to be very caring. Your very lucky."

Geet said nervously "Ummm, he's not my husband. He's my boss."

"Oh wow, that's surprising, well he appears to care for you very much. He was frantic to get you a checkup." Geet gave the doctor a weak smile and didn't know what to say.

Finally the doctor opened the door and let Maan in. Maan began asking if Geet and the baby was okay.

"Relax sir, everything is fine. She's just a little weak. I prescribed some medication along with the prenatal vitamins she's taking. Just make sure she gets some rest.", the doctor told him with a smile.

"Are you sure doctor? She seemed to be in a lot of pain." Maan asked with a look of concern.

"Yes, I'm sure. Everything seems normal. These kinds of pain happen sometimes. Don't worry.", the doctor replied.

Maan gave a sigh of relief. "Thank you doctor", The doctor smiled at him in response. "Lets go Geet. I'll take you home."

Geet was about to argue, but since the doctor was there she thought better of it. When they got to the car, she told Maan that she wanted to go back to work.

"What?? Are you crazy? You heard the doctor, she said you have to get rest.", Maan said.

"And I will, when I go home after work. The doctor also said everything was okay with the baby."

Maan was fuming. Why did everything have to be so difficult with this girl? What was he going to do now? Then he had stroke of genius. "Fine, get in the car."

They were driving for a while until Geet noticed it was not the way the to Khurana constructions. "Where are you going? The office is not this way." Maan didn't reply. "Sir!!, where are you taking me?"

Maan heard the panic in her voice and said "Just relax. I want to show you something."

"Show me what exactly?" she questioned.

"You'll see. I think you'll like it.", he said with a hint of a smile.

"No, I won't. Stop this madness and take me back to work!"

The car halted to a stop. Maan got out and went to the other side to open the door for Geet. She wouldn't get out of the car. "I said take me back to work!" Maan pulled her out. She opened her mouth to argue but then became quiet.

The sight in front of her was astonishing. There was a big expanse of water. On the other side of the of the coast she could see the outline of the city. Large tree's framed the shore in front of her. The sunlight reflecting on the water made it glisten. She could hear the ripples in the water. The beauty of the place was breath taking. Geet smiled at the image in front of her.

"Do you like it?", Maan asked Geet even though he already knew the answer.

"Its so gorgeous", she whispered. She looked at Maan and saw him give her a real smile. He truly seemed happy for the first time. His eyes spoke many emotions. Oddly, the happiness on his face made the moment even better for her.

For a moment they stood there quietly taking in the tranquility and magnificence of the place, just the two of them.

Next Part: Maan and Geet are finally alone and not fighting. Will Geet Finally get a peek inside Maan Singh Khurana's hard shell?

Once again, hope you all like this part. let me know how you feel about the track. Thanks in advance. Please Leave comments. 😊Edited by ann65 - 13 years ago
raman_simer thumbnail
hii....just read 1st part of the ff.and its very nice and beautiful........
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great part Ann.. Geet can be so stubborn. Poor Maan. He has his work cut out for him to woo Geet. I hope they get a bit more closer in the next update. Please continue soon. Thank you for the PM