Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
well hope she doesnt lol.now we get to see how maan patao geet lol.. plz pm me when u update each time...
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hiiii amazing ff
i loved the way the story is going on
so here maan confessed n want 2 mary geet
thats really  great!!...lol....
now they r friends im sure geet will understand later
n start realising....
cont soon
will look 4 next part
see yaaa
aaru19 thumbnail
Hey ann... m new to this forum n just read ur FF in one go....
it was really interesting n seemed like d story itself...u wrote it as if dis story is d real one...i mean d characters retained deir originality....wonderful work๐Ÿ‘ ....really enjoyed...cud u plz pm me d next time u write d FF ??

aarushi
๐Ÿ˜Š
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Part 6

Maan was worried and agitated. He needed to get to work but couldn't concentrate. The events of the day was on the forefront of his mind. It was like music on repeat. No matter how much he tried to focus the events of the day kept replaying in his head. This was all Geet's fault, ever since she entered his life everything went wild, not that he minded. Not only did she change his life but she had changed him too. He always thought that was impossible but Geet had done what no one else could and that's why he loved her. If he had never met Geet, his life would have been different. His life would have meant nothing. Geet taught him to appreciate the small moments in life and to be more compassionate. It was Geet that gave Maan's world a new meaning. And that is why he loved her.

He decided to get his messages from the reception desk since Geet hadn't got them yet. He figured she was tired and didn't want to bother her. Pinky was at the reception eating a sandwich with one hand and talking on the phone with the other. Maan wondered how that girl could eat so much. She always had some sort of food in her hand. How had he come to hire such an odd bunch of people at his company? They all got their jobs done so he didn't complain. When Pinky saw Maan approach her she quickly put her sandwich away and got off her seat to ask if he needed anything.

"Give me the messages for today", Maan told her.

Pinky ruffled through some paper and handed him a bunch of Post Its. "Here you go sir.", Pinky thought it was strange that DD came to get the messages himself. He never did any of these mediocre things. Usually it was Geet who did this. "I wonder what's going on with Maan sir", she thought to herself.

Maan prepared to leave when he heard a familiar voice. "Bro", Dev called out. Maan turned around to see his younger brother Dev walking towards him.

"Dev, what are you doing here?", Maan asked surprised to see him.

"I was passing by here so I thought I should visit you." Dev replied. "I tried to call you many times today, but you didn't pick up. Then I called the office and they told me you went out on a business lunch with your secretary.", as he said this there was a wide grin on his face.

Maan knew exactly what he was thinking. Dev had caught on about his feelings for Geet long before Maan had realized them himself. He continually taunted him about it. Before Dev could say anymore Maan said "Lets talk in my office." Just then Dev's cell phone began to ring.

"One second bro", he pulled his phone out of his pocket and answered "Hello", there was a long pause and then he said "I'll be there in a little bit." He rolled his eyes and hung up.

"Who called?", Maan wanted to know.

"It was just Naintara, I forgot I was supposed take her to her friends party tonight. Sorry bro, I have to go now. I'll see you later." Dev informed him.

"Its alright, I'll see you at home.", Maan said. He was a bit relieved that Dev had to go. He really wasn't in the mood to deal with his teasing about Geet again.

Maan walked back to his office. He peaked through the blinds to see what Geet was doing. She was looking through some files at her desk. She seemed so deep in thought. There was a outline of wariness on her face. He looked at the time and saw it was 6 o'clock. He picked up the phone to call Geet and tell her to go home, but instead he had a better idea. He went to her office.

"Geet, I'm going home now. So you can go home too." Maan told her. "In fact I'm actually going the same way as you because I have to get something for my grandmother from this store nearby. So let me drop you off."

Geet looked at him and shook her head. She saw through his lie instantly. "I wasn't born yesterday mister. I'm going home on my own. And your not as good of a liar as you think you are."

"Lie? Whose lying here? I told you already, Maan Singh Khurana never lies!", he said with mock rage.

"Yes I'm sure you don't." She said with sarcasm. She began to put away her files. "Just go home, you don't need to drop me off." She picked up her bag and said "I'm leaving on my own, bye, see you tomorrow." Maan stepped in front of her to block the path.

"I thought we agreed to be friends" Maan said trying to keep his cool.

"We did. Butโ€ฆ", Geet was interrupted.

"Ok, then it shouldn't be a problem if I take you home. The last time I checked friends were allowed to help each other out", Maan argued.

Geet resolved that it would be better not to argue with this khadoos because he would make her do what he wanted it. "ughh, fine, lets go", she said as she rolled her eyes at him. Maan smiled at Geet.

They both walked to the reception and saw Pinky was still there. Geet had finally thought of a way to avoid being alone with the Dusht Dhanav. "Pinky! I'm going home now. Maan sir is giving me a ride. Why don't you come with us." Geet said with a sneaky smile.

Maan looked at Geet with wide eyes. He couldn't believe the nerves this girl had. His plan just went down the drain. Now he wouldn't get to be alone with Geet. He knew she asked Pinky to come with them so they wouldn't be able to talk about what happened today. He felt like his anger would make his head explode. He attempted to remain calm. The light mood he was in had disappeared and his usual stone like expression was back on his face.

"Is it aright if she comes with us sir?" Geet asked innocently.

"Yes, now hurry up, I don't have all day", Maan answered.

Pinky wasn't too sure if she should go with them. Maan sir looked like he wasn't in a good mood. She would rather go home alone than with an angry DD. She was about to refuse the offer but Geet dragged her out with them. There was something fishy going on between DD and Geet. Pinky was sure if it. But what was it? They were both behaving so odd lately. She wasn't the only one that noticed, the entire staff talked about it. She and Adi tried to down play it when they heard the others talk about Maan sir and Geet. She contemplated that Geet would tell her what was up when the time was right.

Geet was happy to be home that night. She needed time on her own. She was up all night reflecting on the things that had happened to her that day. She had never expected Maan of all people to fall in love with her. It seemed impossible but it was true. Today, Maan had become a different person to her. He was no longer her arrogant, mean and detached boss but a selfless, good, and a one of a kind human being. She knew he probably pitied her because of her life. And he probably asked her to marry him out of sympathy too. But then again Maan didn't seem like the type of person who would do something like that out of sympathy. "I don't know what to think anymore.", Geet told her self.

How could she have told him everything? It was stupid of her. At that time she wasn't thinking. Sometimes he made her so angry that she lost control of herself. Still to be honest she thought he was really sweet. Who knew that the khadoos Maan would turn out to be so kind? Though she didn't know what was really going on inside his head it was obvious that he genuinely cared for her. "I can't let myself get distracted with these thoughts. I have to concentrate on finding Dev and taking care of my baby." Geet had no luck of finding Dev any where. But she wouldn't give up. She wanted answers. How could he have ruined her life? She wanted to regain her dignity and respect by punishing him. No matter what, Geet was determined to find the man who had turned her life upside down.

Dadi came down the stair to find Maan walking in. "Maan what's wrong beta? You seem upset.", Dadi asked. She could tell he was not in a good mood. This wasn't contrary to his usual emotional state but today something seemed different. He looked as if he had just lost someone close to him.

"Nothing Dadima", Maan replied. He had let his emotions slip into his outer surface. Of course he was thinking about the course of events that had taken place that day. He didn't know how to describe his emotions. Simply put, he was in pain.

"Don't lie to me boy. I can tell something is up", Dadi looked at Maan and she new from the look of anguish on his face that something was terribly wrong.

The events of the day seemed to come crashing down on him. Even a man like Maan Singh Khurana could not help but be buried in the weight of it all. For the first time Maan shared his emotions with his grandmother. He told her everything that had happened. He finally admitted that he was on love with Geet. Maan told his grandmother that he proposed to her and that he would win her love at any cost.

Savetri Devi smiled at her favorite grandson after hearing all this. Finally this angry young man had transformed into a angry young lover. That to, by a girl who seemed to be the most unlikely match for him. Though the things that happened to Geet were heart breaking, she couldn't be happier for Maan. Now she would help her grandson steal Geet's heart.

Next Part: What will Maan's next move be?

Yes I know, many of you expected Geet to run into Dev in this part but its not time yet. I hope you like this update. Tell me what you liked and didn't like. Also if you have any questions about the story, I'll be more than gald to answer them. Please comment. =)
*mittu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now dadi and Maan are going to work together to woo Geet. Great part. Please continue soon.
alias90 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic. Be stubborn Geet! Make him work for it! ๐Ÿคฃ
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 5
It was jus fab
Geet is too stubborn she wnt agree so soon i thk
Liked that Maan was trying lik anythg to convence her
Their frnds good
Lets c wat wat Maan does to win her
Dev entered office
No Dev n Geet convo because Maneet had a lot for the day๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Part 6
Thank God Dev n Geet didnt came face to face
Maan really culdnt work at all because of Geet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Maan never leaves a chance to go or talk wit Geet
Geet knws Maan very well she jus caught his lie
Bechara Maa jhoot bolna bhi nahi aata๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Liked the way Geet used her mind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Paka Maan wuld hav killed her if he wuldnt hav loved her so much
Geet was liking Maan's side hop she strts Falling in love wit Maan but not that soon
Maan shared his emotions wit Dadi it was shocker
But loved it Angry Young Man to Angry Young Lover๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -afsha- - 13 years ago
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank god, geet n dev didnt run in each other, i wud rather wait 4 d confrontatio๐Ÿ˜›n
aaru19 thumbnail
really nice part....
i also loved d transformation frm angry young man to angry young lover...
neha2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
intersting storY. I am liking it.