Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet cherry thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
omg omg omg omg.... da ff is amazing i cnat wait to read it... plz udate plzz add me to ur pm 😊
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was lovely! So nicely written......just loved every bit of it.....her telling the truth.....his reaction.....it was awesome.......can't wait to know Geet's reply........do try to continue soon......
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update dear, i really appreciate ur efforts of giving us long updatesπŸ‘πŸ‘
Pinky is a sweet heart for supporting GeetπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Loved the way u narrated Geet's pastπŸ‘
And i really loved Maan's reactions to it and the proposal, haayyyee i really hope it happens in the serial too 😳
Cant wait for the next^part😳
Thanks a lot dear πŸ€—
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks everyone. I will update as soon as I can.
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just read all 4 parts....nice story...I like the pace you have set!  Plz add me to your PM list....looking forward to the next part.πŸ‘
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Part 5

What kind of man was Maan Singh Khurana? Geet couldn't believe what her ears just heard. Maan was crazy. How can he ask her to marry him? Either he was insane or he loved her beyond what she could fathom. She decided to go with insane, because no one could love someone that much. At least not from what she experienced. There was too much cruelty in the world for it exist. What kind of game was god playing with her? What ever it was, she wasn't going to let Maan ruin his life for her. There was too much pain and suffering in her life and she wouldn't let him have a part in it. It wasn't right.

Maan waited for Geet's answer. He knew there was a dim chance of her saying yes, yet he hoped for it. He wasn't being irrational. He was aware of exactly what he was doing. None of the things that happened to Geet was her fault and he wasn't going to let her suffer because of it. All he knew was that he loved her and would accept her for everything she was.

Geet took a step back and let go of Maan's hands. "Maan, don't be ridiculous. You don't need to marry me out of pity. I'm very capable of taking care of myself."

"I know I don't need to marry you, I want to marry you and not because I pity you." Maan answered confidently.

In exasperation Geet asked, "Than why? Why would you want to marry someone like me? You can marry anyone you like but you choose me of all people?"

"Yes I choose you because no one else makes me feel the way you do. I don't care about anyone else, I care about you.", He said with conviction.

"I think your insane. I'm not going to marry you. You deserve to be with someone better. Someone who doesn't have a life like mine."

"No, I deserve to be with the person I love, which is you. The things that happened in your past don't matter to me. They weren't your fault.", this time his patience was beginning to fade.

"What will your family say of me? They wouldn't accept a girl that was pregnant with someone else's baby!", she reasoned.

"You don't need to worry about that. I can convince them and my grandmother would be understanding."

"That's enough Maan. My answer is no. You can't marry me! Just stop with this nonsense! Can we find a way to get back to the office please!", Geet knew it would be hard to convince Maan. He was the most stubborn person she met.

"Geet your being hard headed! I'll take care of you and the baby. I don't care that your having someone else's baby. Just try to see my view in this. I'm not afraid to deal with the my family or the rest of the world as long as I have you!", Maan's voice was gradually rising.

Geet's nostrils flared and her eyes widened ,"I said that's enough! We are not talking about this anymore. If you say another word, I'm going to find a way home on my own!"

"Geet! Stop being so stubborn! Just listen to me…"

"No you listen to me!!! Do you think this is all some sort of joke? You can't just marry me because you say you love me. It's not that simple. People fall in love all the time but it doesn't mean that they will get to be with the person they love. So you know what? Get over it! You and I will never happen!!", She had been too harsh, but she couldn't help it. Maan wasn't going to understand. If she said yes it would be unfair to him. Society would never accept their relationship.

Maan glared at Geet with fury. He grabbed her arm and pulled her against him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and looked into her eyes with a passion that scared her. He said "You can deny it as much as you want today, but someday, very soon, you will be Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana", then he let her go.

Geet stood there looking at Maan as if she had never seen him before. Both of their breathing was heavy. The tension between them resembled that of two fierce creatures that had just come out of battle. The man gave an aura of victory while the women stood her ground unable to accept defeat.

They both stood there for too long, glaring at each other. Geet wondered what she was going to do. "Babaji ab kis chal mein phasa diya apne?", she thought. "Maan this isn't helping my problems become any less. I have too many things to stress about already", Geet said after taking a deep breath.

Maan realized that what she said was true. After all she was having a baby, if he pressured her like this it wouldn't be good for her health. But that didn't mean he was going to give up. No matter what, he would make Geet his. "Lets find a way home.", He told her. They walked another fifteen minutes in silence, both replaying what had just happened between them in their heads. Maan knew that it would be difficult to convince Geet to marry him but he had a feeling that Geet would be his and only his one day. Geet thought of resigning from the job. But then thought "How would I find another job without any qualifications, I got this one by luck. Things are getting too difficult." She was aware that Maan wouldn't stop this madness of his. But what was she to do? Then she decided to compromise with him.

"Sir, I have something to say.", Maan was surprised that she called him sir, he liked it better when she called him Maan. "I don't think I can work for you like this. If you want me to keep working for you it has to be on different terms from now on." She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Maan, uski baat man le, agar woh kaam chor de to tera kya hoga?" Maan considered. "Ok what are your terms?", he said with seriousness.

"From now on you will never mention what happened between us today. You will go on as if nothing happened. Everything will go back to the same as before. Agreed?"

"Geet lets be realistic. You know as well as I do that things are not going to get back to normal after today." Geet didn't seem happy about this. She opened her mouth to say something but he put up his hand and said "How about we be friends instead? That way things won't be awkward and I'll be on my best behavior. I promise I won't mention anything about today."

Geet thought about it for a few seconds. He was right it wasn't going to be the same again. But his idea didn't seem too good either. She didn't want to argue anymore and she couldn't think of anything else. She narrowed her eyes and asked suspiciously "What kind of friends?"

"Just normal friends and that's all." He lied smoothly.

"Fine. But no funny business!", She responded with uncertainty.

Geet's suspicion was not futile because Maan Singh Khurana had an agenda behind this so called friendship. An agenda to win Geet Handa's heart. He turned away from Geet and gave himself a triumphant smile.

A little while later they saw a store and went inside. Maan asked the store owner if there was a phone he could use. The owner showed him to a phone at the counter. He dialed the number of his driver and told him to pick them up and send a mechanic to fix the other car.

"Are you hungry? He asked Geet.

"No just tired and my feet are aching." She looked at Maan and saw a look of concern on his face and said "Its ok, I'll be fine. We'll be back to work soon anyways." He didn't look convinced. He bought her water and some snacks to eat while they waited.

Maan was relieved to see the car pull up in front of the store. He wanted to get Geet home. "Geet you don't need to go back to work today. Your tired and you need rest."

"No I don't. I'm going to work! Your not my hus… I'm going to work and that's final!" She had almost said husband. She hoped he didn't hear her.

He rolled his eyes at her obstinacy, "You'll never change. You always have to do the opposite of what I say!" Nonetheless he let it go. He had the shadow of a smile linger on his face because she had almost said "your not my husband." He definitely had some good comebacks for that one.

They arrived at the office and Geet hurried to her office. She wanted to get away from Maan. She was relieved to finally be at her desk. She sat down and took a deep breath.

Maan figured Geet would try to get away from him as soon as they got to the office. He honestly didn't know how he was going to win her over. Maan never felt this aggravated in his life. He never imagined that he was going to fall in love, especially with Geet, who used to annoy him to the core. But now he couldn't get enough of her annoyance and childish behavior. "Yeh ladki mujhe pagal karde gi", He deliberated.

Maan thought of everything Geet had revealed to him today. He had decided one thing; he was going to find the guy who betrayed Geet and make sure that he was behind bars. Anger flooded his features. Geet still didn't recover from what happened to her and now she had to raise a child all on her own. He wanted to be apart of her life and help her. Not out of pity but out of love. He wanted to give her baby his name. It didn't matter that the baby wasn't his. The baby was a part of Geet and he loved anything that was a part of her. For now he would wait.

At that moment Dev Khurana walked into Khurana Constructions.

Next Part: Will Geet finally meet Dev?

Hi guys. Hope you all liked this update. I seperated all the dialogue so its easier to read and it should really be wrtitten this way. I tried to make it as long as I could and this is all that came to me for today. I know you all hoped that Geet would say yes to Maan's proposal but it just wasn't time yet. I actually didn't mean for Maan to propose in the first place in the last update but when I wrote it it seemed perfect. I want Geet's feelings for Maan to develope a little more before they get married. Just so you all know I did really well on my test. My professor gave us the grades in one day. πŸ˜ƒ Anyways, please leave your comments.Edited by ann65 - 13 years ago
FaithnFate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations 4r ur grades
may god  bless u
as 4r the update very well written .....so friendhip is gonna be the step to win geet's heart he has won jus geet needs overcome some queries.......there comes the batameez hawa ka jhoka(dev)
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Reserved...thanks for the PM.   Comments to follow!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKANargis

Reserved...thanks for the PM.   Comments to follow!!

Congrats on the good grades...keep it up...i would not want these updates or  Maneet in general to come in the way of your studies....so good for you!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved the update...and I too agree that Geet should not accept his  proposal yet...they have too much baggage....they need to off load some of that ....and share more tender moments that will help Geet realize Maan's true value in her life and in her baby's life too....πŸ˜‰

Loved Maan's reaction....and the sneaky smile,
😲as he too has something up his sleeves!πŸ˜‰looking forward to the next part!!!
anufa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsumm....
update soon!!!
n pm me!!