rune thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Did not deserve the prize thats it , The only person who lied to their friend. SUPER ARTIFICIAL HATE HER , THIS IS WHY I HATE INDIAN REALITY SHOWS FAKE GIRLS WHO NEVER SAY WHAT THEY WANT WIN LIKE UGGH . stupidity at it's finest hopefull Anmol beats roshini up.Edited by rune - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rune

Did not deserve the prize thats it , The only person who lied to their friend. SUPER ARTIFICIAL HATE HER , THIS IS WHY I HATE INDIAN REALITY SHOWS FAKE GIRLS WHO NEVER SAY WHAT THEY WANT WIN LIKE UGGH . stupidity at it's finest hopefull Anmol beats roshini up.

right she was totally fake
kashrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ya u ryt guys..!!
she is fake n she dun deserve 2 win d show..!!
*FAZ* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the fact she won proves that she does deserve to win. The show was about winning the hearts of the people in the village. She did do that becouse thats why she had  most of her votes from the villigers.

All girls had bad sides and good sides, but one needed to win so its Roshani. In think that she has won coz she deserved it. Even if Kash or Ishita won i would say the same.
pp1111 thumbnail
true. we saw only 21 episodes but the villagers saw them all day for seven weeks so i go with their vote and i'm happy we have a desi girl in roshni