Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No ways man.

Suman has been the lead and Karthik was chosen for her from day one.

Suman and karthik will alwys remain the darling of the family. Karan will not change so soon. The new girl will have a big time problem when she knows the truth about Suman.

The badi bahu choti bahu problem will start with everyone supporting Suman.

It will alwys be Karthik and sman whop will be the fiocus point and ceter point of the show and none else.

The otheres will only be a patrallel lead to add msala to the story to keep it moving.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey, CV's bring paro ,maro, karo or whoever you want opposite Karan.

But just one request, please ensure Karan has a hair cut and shaves his beard off. he needs to look good to that new girl.
kavya-kaabarz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinuchand

Paro - how original is that name?

And why do people give false headings - it only says screen space will be altered and not side lined. Man people need to know english.

Vinu I want u to help out people with their english after all u r the English teacher of the Vibgyor School.I wanted to ask u wud u mind Suman being thrown out of the show and u getting a chance to act with Kartik.
India_10 thumbnail
quiete sad reading this article i dnt mind a new character entering da show but dnt want to see the character of suman sidelined which means less of karman da show is abot suman dey cant just sideline her character i fink all leads should be given equal screen space im quiete dissapointed πŸ˜”
ArjaAddict thumbnail
so dats a bye-bye to PKCM from me!!
ArjaAddict thumbnail
thank u soooooooooooo much for the article hema dii!!
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey NEchuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!How r u girl??

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vinuchand

No ways man.

Suman has been the lead and Karthik was chosen for her from day one.

Suman and karthik will alwys remain the darling of the family. Karan will not change so soon. The new girl will have a big time problem when she knows the truth about Suman.

The badi bahu choti bahu problem will start with everyone supporting Suman.

It will alwys be Karthik and sman whop will be the fiocus point and ceter point of the show and none else.

The otheres will only be a patrallel lead to add msala to the story to keep it moving.

hope what you say comes out to be true, VinuπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š
honeyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Watever it may b I am very very happy that karman will remain 2gehter forever with no interferences. Truly their luv is eternal.