Each n every scene fitted like a jigsaw puzzle

debby_11 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Each n every scene fitted like a jigsaw puzzle.....awesome blending....each character of the show starting from sally ruchika asish huzeifa  rohan n isha....they played it fantastically fantastic
hats off to them....they were too good...

i loved the way the flashbacks were shown....and their look :P....it was beautiful :)
even loved ruchika...how she handled the situation .......after ashish was fired (i was damn happy watching d scene :P :P)....and the last scene....where isha is drunk....i felt all the emotions wchich she faced was potrayed beautifully...and even rohan's feelings....how he said..." isha merchandani will u give me a job in ur company"......and the last hug....so passionate......and season 1 ending with a kiss.........i felt.......umm...words r not coming out....my voice is choked..i cant believe i m crying......cant say anything more .....IT WAS TOO GOOD :D

I HATED ONLY ONE THING---the breaks inbetween ...that was making me impatient :P

an end  with a new beginning... :)

hats off to whole team.....no one is more or less...but they r the best working team :)
a round of applause to them..........[ i know that will be less as compared to what they have gave us)...THANK YOU for giving us a lovely show......

will be waiting for season 2.......

love
debadrita :)

Edited by choco_pie92 - 13 years ago