livingforelvis thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Me and Galactic were fighting  regarding Ronit uska hai ki mera hai ... this is how it goes

Originally posted by: galactic4_1000

yaaaa i want to fight tooo!!!! i'm just dying too!!! i fight with my bro at home so now i'll fight with ronitr and prachi!!! u guys ready???

Let the fight begin!!!!

RONIT IS MINE FOR THIS LIFE AND AGLE SAAT JANAMON TAK...Usko abhi yeh pata nahin hai par i'll let him know soon enough!๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: no1fanofronit

My sis has gone 2 my maasi's place so i hav no 1 to fight wid ... dad has gone 2 Lamington road  so i cant fight wid him either..

So galactic i m ready Bring it on !!!!!

and b4 u tell let him know i wil

u know tht studio in arey milk colony i wil stand outside the gate all day waiting 4 sweetoo 2 com out and i wil kidnap him and take him wid me 2 another planet in a Galaxy far far away where no one wil disturb us...

GOT IT.

i wil go 2 the moon ... how wil u com there hahahahahaaha ... if u com there i wil go 2 Jupiter or may be Pluto or maybe 2 another Galaxy๐Ÿ˜†

no1fanofronit u forget i'm "galactic" i can go anywhere!!!!

i'll chase u to the end of the galaxy if u steal him from me!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So wat if u r "galactic" i m E.T. The Extra Terristrial [dont mind the spelling .. i m bad at spellings]

I m much more advanced than u humans๐Ÿ˜†
I m so Evil

then we'll have to rescue Ronit from u!! Actually he wont need much help!!! U wicked gal!!! if u take away Ronit from us naaa u see wat i'll do!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MEREKO POPAT TYPE DHAMKI MAT DO  MAI NAHI DARNE WALI .....

So if u wanna join us in the fight regarding to whom does Ronit Belong.... u r welcum

FIGHT AND LET EVERY 1 FIGHT   ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by no1fanofronit - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
You can spend hours outside aarey coloney or searching the galaxies....aakhir sweetoo ko apne ghar hi aana hai. Aur uska ghar...even the new one... is near my house. So u bothe keep searching the galaxies and aarey milk coloney for him while I go and make friends with Neelam...that's the only way i can talk to sweetoo๐Ÿ˜†
livingforelvis thumbnail
so wat     but he goes 2 the studio also

BTW if u r goin to sweetoos place take me wid u or else 

BABA NO1FANOFRONIT TUM PAR JADU TONA KARKE TUMKO LAKDI KI DOLL BANA DEGA
livingforelvis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

You can spend hours outside aarey coloney or searching the galaxies....aakhir sweetoo ko apne ghar hi aana hai. Aur uska ghar...even the new one... is near my house. So u bothe keep searching the galaxies and aarey milk coloney for him while I go and make friends with Neelam...that's the only way i can talk to sweetoo๐Ÿ˜†

Uske garh pahuchne  se pehle main usko kidnap karke  apni spaceship main lekar jau gi
Ronit thumbnail
Oh manasi really please take me also with u otherwise sadu baba prachi will cast a spell on you this is the best way manasi to be neelam's friend so you can be closer to ronit but what about me????๐Ÿ˜• sadu baba kuch tu karoo yaar!!
ronit_dream thumbnail

ohhhh god ๐Ÿ˜†

u ppl are crazy RONITOHOLICS

And I used to think I am the craziest Ronitoholic but no, u guys are better than me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

galactic4_1000 thumbnail
manasi noo way!!! i'm goin to wait outside his new house in versova and catch him before prachi does and kidnap him in my new most technically advanced invisible super jet which travels at the speed of light!!!!! so u guys cant see him or catch up with him!!!! hahahahahahah!!!!(thats my evil laugh!) HE'LL BE ALL MINE
livingforelvis thumbnail
BHUL JAO GALACTIC ..... meri Space ship tumhari pahun se bahar hai ... ek do din main tayar ho jayegi ... phir main Ronit ko lekar ud jau gi
livingforelvis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronit

Oh manasi really please take me also with u otherwise sadu baba prachi will cast a spell on you this is the best way manasi to be neelam's friend so you can be closer to ronit but what about me????๐Ÿ˜• sadu baba kuch tu karoo yaar!!

dont worry hum thume ek mantra denge jise padte hi tum mumbai main versova main pahunch jaogi.. phir uske baad ronit ko khud dhoondna aur agar bychance mil jae to mere ko batana ... nahi bataya to  i wil do jadu tona
galactic4_1000 thumbnail

BHUL JAO GALACTIC ..... meri Space ship tumhari pahun se bahar hai ... ek do din main tayar ho jayegi ... phir main Ronit ko lekar ud jau gi

heheh!!! ek do din!!! usse pehle hi main use chura kar le jaaongi!!!

tab tum gaati raho..."chura liya hai tumne!!!"๐Ÿ˜†