Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
iski keya zarurat hai visrom? we know that maximum people don't like her. so why discussing about her!
I don't hate her. infact, it hurts me when people bashing her.
I really want to know reasons for hating her if you do.Because I am one who doesn't dislike her. Want to know why you all hate her so much.
I don't hate her. infact, it hurts me when people bashing her.
Well...so far no real 'Tarika haters'. I read in another thread and there was one user on this thread who said 'we know everyone hates Tarika' as if she's some sort of vamp or something.
My own view - her intro scene was bad....running on a treadmill. But she has mellowed down and is a good Forensic doc...maybe better than Sonali, if you ask me. Sonali is absolutely unnecessary when Tarika is there.
Don't we all do stupid things when we are freshers in college or Newbies on this forum? Maybe Tarika was being stupid and having stayed for so long, she has learnt some manners. Can't we forgive her for this? What other 'crime' has she done? Can anyone come forward and elaborate?