Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I remember in one of the previous epis when Rohan was waiting for his dentist flirt to call him for the first time, he admitted to Esha that he doesn't like it when a girl doesn't give him importance and in another epi when Gaurav, Rohan's ex colledge rival came in, it was shown that Rohan doesn't like rivalry from another guy either, he always likes being under the spotlight and loves attention.
So when it's his childhood friend giving more attention to a guy whom she's only recently met, instead of Rohan, who she's grown up with, it's obviously got to annoy him, plus he feels Esha has changed. I think he's kinda falling for her 😳😃 I hope he confesses everything in next epi 😃 and that they both say how much they mean to eachother 😃