Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys, whats wrong if Shraddha is talked about here. I know this is DMG forum- but she is an actress and a part of this industry. If the TM talked abt Neha, she added Shraddha too. Please look at the talent and not where actors belong. I absolutely love Shraddha and I am happy she is finally acting now. I havent seen the epi but I am sure that Neha and Shraddha both would have been great. They are both wonderful actresses. I am glad they are working and living their independent lives. Hope they continue working and entertain us all.

This is all I have to say. Please dont take this as bashing. This is purely my opinion.
Shilpa.Agarwal thumbnail
i dunno abt neha but shraddha is amazing......luvd her as krishna with hussein in a detective series
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ASALUV

</div>
<div>
I don't mind 😊Yeah I know but they were a part of DMG at a point... as for SN she was Never a part of DMG! Pankit, Sunaina, drushati, and Shilpa all acted in DMG they were/ are a part of it! SN never was! Please don't mind what I'm saying!!!

They both were in the show, so that;s why I praised both.

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks to those that didn't take the topic in the wrong way,.

SN was mentioned because SN has been mentioned in this forum several times. The topic was more Neha based, but I had to applaud Sharadha as well.
sheenaluvskajen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i saw the episode of neha's  but dint catch up with shradha's part....m glad neha performed very well in that episode n definately the storyline was way serious too get to kno by every1.

caprigurl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah they are awesome actresses :)
i happened to be a great lover of Krishna Arjun when i was a kid and Shraddha had this cute tomboyish character there
and then in Choodiyaan she was sooooo into her character of a challenged girl
nice to see good actors

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I am waiting for Shraddha to take up something! Miss her soooo much! And the industry is losing out on a superb talent!

Does anyone remember her as the mentally distrubed girl in Choodiyan which used to come a long time back on Sony! She was awesome!

Come back, Shraddha!
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
shraddha has done a brilliant job!!!
even previously she has portrayed mentally disturbed characters with the sensitivity needed!
keep it up!

neha is wonderful too...the character naina started out great but later lost its hold...good work!

love
sumedha